Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - We're lovin it

Just a little RP Rei_Anul_sama and I have been working on with our OC’s…Explicit yaoi, so BE WARNED!!!
Anyway hope you enjoy XD…Go check Rei’s work out to *points evil finger of doom*

Chapter 6 - We're lovin it

Chapter 6 - We're lovin it
\Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm and Rei_Anul_Sama bring you the continuation of our OCs RPG!



Part Six: Enter



*beginning where we left off&*



Damien: *reading Valar's thoughts* ...ha ha...yes. Drey does know me...i don't think that is a bad thing...for me anyway. So you DO wish to know my name...*smirks*....very well....you may call me Damien....and no, i am not among the living. HA HA...*staring intently at the mortal before him, he etches closer*...why...you have no reason to fear me beautiful one....


Wraith: *holding tight to Butch, he brings his face up near his neck and begins to suck gently*....i'm sorry.....* Suddenly, all thoughts of his past leave his mind as he realizes just how much he means to the Demon embracing him; Looking up he sees tears forming in Butch eyes* so many things have held me back in the past....but.....*reaching up, he places a delicate hand on the Demon's cheek*...now i realize...*pulling himself up, he kisses Butch gently*.....i love you....


Gabrielle: HE'S MINE DAMNIT! AND NO I WONT YEILD TO YOU! *somehow, manages to break free from Vores' grip, Stumbling to his feet he takes to the air, his thoughts dwelling on the Demon's words*...he can't have...he wouldn't...I love him...MACABRE YOU BASTARD!


Valar: *backs up, still on the floor* ...wha...? What do you mean? *glances toward the door, then back to Damien, inching towards the door* ...I...Ive got plenty of reason to fear you...*glances again at the door and tenses his body to sprint towards the door*



Butch: *smiles lovingly at Wraith* Wraith...my dear Wraith...*kisses Wraith, bringing him closer to him* *murmurs into the kiss*...i love you...



Voresapharel: *chuckles, his eyes following Gabrielle* My, my, such a wild little devil...*spreads his angelic wings and takes to the air, lazily following Gabrielle, making sure to keep the 'devil' in his sight* Come on back, little devil...



Damien: * fully aware of what Valar is hoping to do, he casually walks over to the door, taking one of his nails, he run it down the door*...i know your planning to escape human....ha ha...I'm afraid your efforts will be in vein...*glances at the mortal*...I've already told you...you need not fear me...*suddenly vanishing, he reappears in front of Valar, his lips almost touching the mortals*...heh heh....*taking both his hands, he grabs hold of Valar's shoulders and pins him to the ground*...your.....so, beautiful......



Wraith: *moaning into the kiss with Butch, his heart begins to race, the pulse in his neck becoming strong, he presses his warm body up against the naked Demon*....i'm no longer afraid....



Gabrielle: *increasing his speed he flies off, trying to lose Vores* ...how can he do this do me...*as he lands by a waterfall he falls back against some wet rocks, tears starting to form in his eyes*...why....



Valar: Gah!! *pushes against Damien* Get off of me!!! And besides, that term IS USED FOR WOMEN!!! WHICH I AM NOT!!!!! *starts kicking and squirming under Damien* GET OFF!!!! =>.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment