Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Oh such sauce ...

Just a little RP Rei_Anul_sama and I have been working on with our OC’s…Explicit yaoi, so BE WARNED!!!
Anyway hope you enjoy XD…Go check Rei’s work out to *points evil finger of doom*

Chapter 7 - Oh such sauce ...

Chapter 7 - Oh such sauce ...
\Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm and Rei_Anul_Sama bring you the continuation of our OCs RPG!



Part Seven



*beginning where we left off&*



Damien: *slides his tongue in and out of the mortals, tender mouth, as the kiss continues, he gradually parts Valar's legs as he positions his body in between, pressing up against the Mortals warm body*



Wraith: *cries out as Butch releases inside him, panting, his body still fully aroused he continues to moan as he starts to pre-cum* ah!...nnnAH!.....*he squirms a bit, looking up at Butch*...



Gabrielle: *his body now fully submerged in water, only his eyes visible on the waters surface, he stares at Vores....*slowly closing his eyes, he ducks underneath the water, moving towards the Angel, he glides his hands up Vores' legs, moving gradually up to

his thighs*



Valar: *unconsciously pushes his body against the vampire's , moaning slightly into the kiss, his length beginning to awaken*



Butch: *still inside Wraith, he glides his hand down to Wraith's member, taking a firm grip on it* *kisses Wraith, kneading his lips and pushing his tongue into Wraith's mouth* *with his hand on Wraith's member, he begins to pump on the hardened length, coaxing the cum out of the limb*



Voresapharel: *chuckles, bring the 'devil' to the surface* *smirks, holding Gab's cheek in his hand* Do you want me so badly? *kisses Vores, wrapping an arm around his back, under his wings*



Damien: *his length fairly hard, he presses it against the mortals awakening membrane* mmmm....your finally coming to your senses i see. You cannot resist the temptation.....lust is a powerful feeling...a natural ecstasy that lives within all of us...*pulls back slightly as he lowers his head, nuzzling the mortals chest, leading his nose to run over Valar's left nipple*....



Wraith: *As Butch kisses him, his lust takes over, he pulls back his head crying out* AAAAHHH!!! *shaking his head he continues to moan as his body struggles* nnnAAH!...haaaah!...



Gabrielle: *his face emotionless, he looks up at Vores*....what do you think.....*as the Angel starts to embrace and kiss him he batters his wings slightly as he crawls in between Vores' legs*....



Valar: nnnn...*pushes into Damien as the vampire reaches his hard nipple, moaning, moving his arm over his eyes as more tears come* *weakly shakes head* nnn...noo...nyaaah...



Butch: *pumps on the member, his grip firm, his movements swift* *kisses Wraith's exposed neck, trailing kisses over the damp skin*



Voresapharel: mmmmmm...*with Gabrielle in his embrace, he kisses Gab's shoulder, neck, chest, trailing kisses everywhere on the torso, till he comes up and kisses the 'devil' on the lips, pushing his tongue into the devil's mouth and playing with Gab's tongue*



Damien: *rubbing his pelvis gently against Valars length he smiles down at the weakening mortal before him, leaning in he, slides one of his slender hands up Valars neck; He kisses his arm softly* mmmmm....that's it....set your body free little one....



Wraith: *not meaning to, he digs his nails into the back of Butch's neck as the Demon kisses him, his body, unable to keep still* nnnn...AH! NaaaaAH! *the tip of his length becomes moist as a little bit of cum emerges, he tries to hold back for a little bit longer* AAAAAH *he pushes himself into Butch's grasp further, grabbing onto his shoulders and pulling the Demon down close to him*



Gabrielle: *moves his body around, allowing Vores to kiss every inch of his torso, then moves into the passionate kiss as he slides his tongue in and out of the Angel's mouth, his wings starts to caress Vores' thighs, the sharp horns at the bottom, scraping the wet skin*



Valar: nnnn...*unable to say much beyond moans, he bites down on his lower lip, trying hard to stay silent, still unwilling to give up, though his body speaks louder than he*



Butch: *squeezes tighter on the member, pumping faster, kissing Wraith's left nipple, trailing kisses around the nipple* *gentle bites down on the nipple, enjoying the moans coming from the creature beneath him, his own length awakening once again within Wraith*



Voresapharel: *shivers slightly as the devil's wings caresses his thighs, letting his first two angelic wings to surround them, pulling the devil closer, placing a gentle hand on Gab's cheek, pulling his head closer to him, bringing the devil further into the kiss, closing his eyes in blissful joy, his remaining wings folding above the two, enclosing them in almost total darkness*



Damien: *continuing to grind his hips between Valar's legs, he trails one of his hands up the Mortals torso, gently moving his arm aside, he leans in to kiss Valar. Trailing his nails up and down his arm, he moves back towards the mortals torso, playing with his hardened nipples as he kisses and moves his hips, stimulating the Mortals arousal further.*



Wraith: *feeling Butch starting to awaken inside him again, he jerks slightly as he begins to thrust himself into the Demon's hand* aaah! *panting heavily, his body glistening, he pulls Butch down closer.* nnnnnnah...uuurh! *digging his face into the Demon's neck he grinds his teeth as he lets out one final moan, exploding into Butch's hand* AAAAAH!!!!



Gabrielle: *smirks as Vores' wings encase them in darkness, starting to become aroused as all he can hear, feel and smell are the sounds and warmth of the heavy breathing Angel beneath him* mmmm....You smell like an Angel should....yet...i sense great evil in you&ha ha...i like it....*As he continues to kiss Vores, he uses his wings to bring the Angels Thighs up to his waist*



Valar: nnaah...*can't hold back any more moans as the vampire plays with his nipples* aaah...nnnyAAaaa...*pushes his hips into the vampire's, his back pushing his torso into the vampire's hands*



Butch: *licks his hand clean of Wraith's cum, kissing Wraith with the taste in his mouth* There, love...see how satisfying that was?...*smiles gently at Wraith*...



Voresapharel: *smiles, raking his hands through Gab's hair* well...i'm glad i could entice you...*kisses Gabrielle*



Damien: *grins as he feels the tender warm body beneath him weaken even more* *breaking away from the kiss he trails down Valar's pulsing neck, tracing the vein with his tongue, continuing down towards his right nipple; He strokes the Mortals thighs as he massages the nipple with his tongue, his cold saliva surrounding it* mmmmm......



Wraith: *still panting, he weakly glances up into Butch's eyes* ........nnn....*he strokes the Demon's back gently*..........



Gabrielle: ha ha...*pulls back from the kiss and grins, his eyes glow in the darkness of Vores' wings* mmmm......*cupping his hand, he dips gently into the water surrounding them and dribbles it down the Angels torso*......



Valar: nnn...*moans loudly, his body shaking and heating quickly, his member hardening*



Butch: *strokes gently at Wraith's chest, then removes himself from Wraith, not wanting to discomfort him* *kisses Wraith* ...rest, love...*kisses Wraith again* I love you...



Voresapharel: *shivers slightly* so cold, Gabrielle...*pulls Gab closer, smirking* perhaps you can warm me up...



Damien: mmmmm......hmhmmmmm, who would have thought...that such a monster could live within such a perfect creature....*sliding his hand down between Valar's legs he feels how aroused he is and begins remove the clothing*...



Wraith: *weakly gazing into Butch's eyes, he brings a shaky hand up to his cheek, smiling slightly. Suddenly his head falls back as he looses consciousness*.....



Gabrielle: *grins playfully as the Angel begins to toy with him, licking his top lip in a seductive manner* nahaha....perhaps....*The horns on his wings cease stroking the Angels thighs and begin to dig in*....i wonder....can Angels bleed....



Valar: *struggles weakly under the vampire, turning away from Damien, pushing his legs against the vampire, his eyes closed in panic and his cheeks blushing madly*



Butch: *picks up Wraith gently and carries him to the bed, tucking him in with Butch, holding Wraith against his chest*



Voresapharel: *chuckles, smirking* Oh, we bleed...*places a gentle hand on Gab's cheek, his eyes full of mischief* question is...can you keep that blood from damaging you, little devil?








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment