Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - shall we continue >:)

Just a little RP Rei_Anul_sama and I have been working on with our OC’s…Explicit yaoi, so BE WARNED!!!
Anyway hope you enjoy XD…Go check Rei’s work out to *points evil finger of doom*

Chapter 8 - shall we continue >:)

Chapter 8 - shall we continue >:)
\Gardian_of_the_shadow_relm and Rei_Anul_Sama bring you the continuation of our OCs RPG!



Part Eight: Enter Dante and Nero (NOT FROM DMC!!)



*beginning where we left off&*



Damien: *as he feels the mortals tender body struggling beneath him he moans ever so slightly as his own body is caressed unintentionally, their exposed bodies sliding against each other*.....



Wraith: (OMG THEY DID IT ON THE FLOOR XD) *Stirs slightly as he rolls over, seeing a faint figure beside him* mmm......*he drifts off into a deep sleep*.............



Gabrielle: *his eyes glow brighter, his grin grows wider as he attentively listens to the Angels words, gliding a metal claw up Vores' torso as he laughs softly* ha ha ha.....we shall have to see... if a Devil can withstand an Angels bite.....



***And so ends Butch and Wraith&and on that note, we go to Dante and Nero, Dante having just entered the room***



Nero: .....*glances at Dante* Ello.



Dante: *raises eyebrow at Nero, arms folded*.....hello...and who might you be.



Nero: .......I am Nero, the God of Demons. And I am guessing that you are 'Dante'.



Dante: ...oh....Then it's just as well that i'm not a Demon then, isn't it....I couldn't have someone like you ruling over me now could i...



Nero: .........*raises eyebrow* Pray tell, what are you, you beautiful creature?



Dante: stares at Nero*.....what do you care what i am...i'm surprised your still here. Knowing i can't be controlled....you look like a tyrant. I myself... oppose such creatures...



Nero: *shrugs* If you oppose tyrants, good for you. *smiles* But I am no tyrant. I am simply a God trying to rule My followers...*gazes at Dante, a smirk in his eyes* As for your species, I am merely curious...its been so long since I didn't know what someone was...



Dante: *looks at Nero*...hum. If you must know...i am a hybrid....An Elvin Angel....why you seek to know my race is unclear to me...but...now you do...so what will you do now...



Nero: *chuckles* Must We Gods always have an ulterior motive for information?



Dante: *glances away from Nero, arms still folded*...it would seem. In your case anyway....



Nero: *chuckles, sending a sidelong glance at Dante* Well...I wouldn't mind an investigation done by you... *smirks*



Dante: *pretending to play dumb*...humph...i don't know what you are talking about T_T......



Nero: *chuckles* Oh, I'm sure you don't. *smirks*



Dante: *seeing the sight of Nero's smirk, he starts to become nervous*...HUMPH! ...well...



Nero: *smirks again, running a hand through his own long black hair* *chuckles* So, your going to play dumb?



Dante: *blushes ever so slightly, not really visible, as he quickly glances at Nero*.....Dumb?....do not be absurd...*looks away*



Rei: *in the next room* NEEEEEEEERROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! DIESEL'S BEING MEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wails*



Nero: *angry vein* *yells* I'm busy...deal with it yourself.



Rei: *wails*



Nero: *eye twitch*



Dante: *A confused, yet amused look emerges on his face as he watches Nero*...how....cute....*scratches head looking away, mumbling to himself*.....was that the right word?...



Nero: *chuckles, then is suddenly in front of Dante* Cute, hmm? *places a long nail on the top of Dante's cheek, dragging it lightly down his cheek, gazing down into Dante's eyes* *chuckles again* I like that...*steals a kiss from Dante*



Dante: *pulls back from the kiss, a look of shock fills his face, as he blushes slightly more*...What are you doing!



***And now they merge***



Valar: *pushes harder against the vampire* n-no...p-please don't...nnn...s-stop...*moans loudly as their lengths touch, his head pushing back against the floor*



Voresapharel: *grins, running a hand down Gab's chest* Well, I hope my blood does not injure you...unless you wish it to...*wraps arms around Gab's neck, pulling him in for a kiss, kisses him*



Nero: *grins, placing his hand on the back of Dante's neck, pulling Dante closer to him* ...what does it look like, my dear Dante? ...*kisses Dante again*



Damien: *his body becoming infused with deep desire, he trails a nail down Valar's mid-drift, swiftly moving down to his hardened length as he drags his nail up slowly* mmmmm.....just right...ha ha...even when aroused your still so tender.....such a treat this will be *he grins and leans in to kiss the delicate Mortal*



Gabrielle: *smirks into the kiss, his sharp teeth catching on Vores' bottom lip. He licks the blood and slides his tongue into the Angel's moist mouth* mmmmmm.....so sweet.....may the rest of you be just as delightful .....



Dante: *cringes slightly, resisting as Nero pulls him closer*....urgh! hey! *he grabs onto Nero's back in an attempt to get him off, only resulting in pulling him closer*...nah...



Valar: *tries to dodge the kiss but fails* *pushes hard against the vampire, while his dick has other intentions, rubbing against the vampire* nnaaah...



Voresapharel: *grins* Let us hope, yes? *pulls the devil closer, pressing their bodies together* But I cannot guarantee it...I am Fallen, remember?



Nero: *smirks* I had no idea you held such feelings for Me...*with His hand on Dante's cheek, He brings him up for another kiss, His tongue massaging Dante's lips and pushing in*



Damien: *focusing on the mortals body reaction rather than his feelings, he continues to drag his nail up, digging deeper as he reaches the tip. As he nears the top he brings his nail up to his mouth and slides it in his mouth, withdrawing it he rubs the saliva between his finger and thumb and moves back down to the mortals dick. He begins to massage the tip with his moist fingers* mmmmm....so tender....



Gabrielle: *grins playfully, moaning weakly as his body is drawn down* ooh ha ha....I always liked a bit of a rebel....ha ha ha! *he takes in deep breaths, exaggerating the movement of his rib cage as it moves against the Angels exposed torso* mmm...



Dante: *a look of disgust fills his face as Nero forces his tongue inside* MMMNNNA!! *continues to push against him* I'm not like that! I don't do stuff like this! NOW GET OFF! *tries to shake his head to avoid the kiss, but fails miserably*



Valar: *cries out, forcing his head back into the floor mat, his hands forming fists as he tries to pull away from the vampire, pushing his heels into the floor to move him*



Voresapharel: *smirks, kissing the devil* mmm...one would hope so...I do not like following tyrants...and the one called God...*laughs* now he was a tyrant...



Nero: *as He kisses Dante, His hand glides down Dante's back, gently tracing his spine and ending with a gentle squeeze of Dante's @$$* mmm...such a delightful little angel...*brings Dante closer to him if that is possible, kissing Dante again*



Damien: *feeling very much turned on by the mortals cries of reluctant pleasure, he starts to squeeze the tip slightly harder, playing with it, and gently scraping his nail over the tips opening* mmmmmm....don't fight it little one.....*glancing down for a brief moment, he sees his own length fully awakened, and so desperately ready for action*....mmm...i don't know how much longer i can hold back...*grins a cruel smile*..i may just have to get violent...ha ha...but it would be a shame to harm such a beautiful creature such as yourself....



Gabrielle: *smirks at the Angels words, as his wings dig deeper into his thighs* hmmm......*he delivers a sudden sharp nip to Vores' right nipple, then begins to trail his tongue up his torso, moving up his throat, he whispers in his ear*.....i want you now.....*he begins to move his hips slightly as the water gently begins to ripple around them*



Dante: *struggles, moving his hands in between their bodies in an attempt to push against the Demon* no... nn&no... mmm...*still fighting against Nero's desires he tries to avoid the second kiss by tilting his head up* no stop...



Valar: *cries out softly, his eyes snapping open as the vampire's nail scraps over his dick's opening* *breathing heavily, still trying desperately to hold back, to get away* *however, his body has other plans as it pushes his awakened dick into the vampire's hands, his nipples hard, his mind beginning to drown in the pleasure the vampire was giving him* ...nnn...*moans loudly* ...n...nnn...*turns to the wall, trying not to think about what was going to happen next*



Voresapharel: *winces slightly as the wings dig deeper, then chuckles at the devil's words* ...are you sure you want me in the water? *closes his eyes, taking in the devil's scent* Are you sure you wouldn't be more comfortable on land, or in a bed...or a couch, even? *kisses the devil's shoulder*



Nero: *takes full advantage of the exposed neck and trails kisses down Dante's neck* mmm...I can smell the desire in you...*gently massages Dante's @$$, his other hand trailing a nail up his spine* ...I know what you desire...



Damien: *Continues to tickle the opening, suddenly pressing his nail into the tip. His eyes widen as the mortal struggles beneath him, knowing full well what Valar's body desires, he leans in, bringing his nail up from his dick, he licks it, sliding it around his mouth then proceeds to trail it down his own torso and up his length, moaning softly his eyes filled with overwhelming lust* nnnn......don't you want this dear little one.....tell me the truth....



Gabrielle: *he flinches as Vores' lips touch his shoulder, smirking at his words*...i want you right here an now....but if you would be more comfortable somewhere else, i will gladly humor you Angel *grinning evilly he beats his wings preparing to take flight*...mmmmhmhm......



Dante: *brings his head down sharply as he feels Nero's tongue on his exposed neck* mmnn! stop....*pushing against the persistent demon he refuses to give in, his body squirms slightly as Nero trails his nail up his spine* I told you i wont....why are you doing this!



Valar: *cries out when the vampire's nail pushes into him* *as his half-opened eyes watch the vampire, his cheeks blush further, giving away what he desires...but he remains silent, turning his head away, yet his eyes cannot remove themselves from the vampire's body*



Voresapharel: *chuckles* At least wait for my wings to get out of the way before you start doing that...*slowly, his six wings move away from Gabrielle, letting in the bright evening sun* *flinches when the sun hits his eyes, shying away from the sun* nnn...damn, I hate the sun...too bright... *presses his face into Gabrielle's chest, shielding his eyes from the sun's rays*



Nero: *chuckles* because, love... *kisses Dante's ear, smirking, trailing His tongue inside the ear, then blows softly into the ear* ...because I can feel the innocence in you...*pulls back so He can look down into Dante's eyes* *smirks* ...and when I sense such innocence...*leans down, not allowing Dante to look away*...it just makes Me wanna be mean...*kisses Dante, pressing against his lips and prying them open, forcing His tongue inside*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment