Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

This is about what could happen in the IGPX. Note: I am not good with summeries, but story should be better.

Chapter 1 - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Chapter 1 - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger


This is a story about what I thought could happen in IGPX. Just to tell you, I am playing this as if there are two seasons per year in the IGPX and Team Satomi made it to the IG-1 for the first season of the year.



Disclaimer: I do not own IGPX or any songs that I may use; I only own the plot of this story and my OCs.



High Life Chapter 1 start



Harder, Better, Faster Stronger



It is now the year 2050 and Team Satomi has won the championship for the past two seasons and we are getting into their third season. Takashi Jin, forward for Team Satomi is the defending two-time IG-1 MVP.



“Today we have a very special exhibition match; we have the defending champs Team Satomi versus Team Black Egg who came just back up from the IG-2 as we now have eight teams instead of six. It is expected that Team Satomi is going to win”, announced the IGPX announcer Benjamin Bright. “Here is the lineup for Team Black Egg: at defender Glass Jones, at midfielder Grant McKain, and at forward Ricardo Montazu. And the lineup for Team Satomi: at defender Liz Ricarro, at midfielder Amy Stapleton, and at forward Takeshi Jin.”



“Takeshi, you ready?” Liz asked.



“I am, how about you Liz?” Takashi asked.



“Always ready, how about you Amy and Luca?” Liz asked.



“We're both ready,” Amy said.



They then see the 3-2-1 countdown.



“And the race begins,” said Benjamin Bright, “and Team Satomi takes the lead. Team Satomi is going running away with this race already, they are leaving Team Black Egg in the dust.” After a little bit Benjamin Bright says “and we have finished lap one and Team Satomi is over a quarter of the course in front of Team Black Egg.”



Inside Takeshi's mech, you can hear him singing the words “do it harder, make it better, build it faster, makes us stronger, hour after our work is never over,” repeatedly and you can see him starting to push his mech even harder.



“Takeshi, what are you doing?” Liz asks, but she receives no reply. `Oh great, no answer,' Liz thinks.



“And Takeshi is starting to go even faster,” said Benjamin Bright. “Uh oh, it is starting to look like Takeshi isn't in complete control.”



And he was right, because right after that Takeshi's mech goes flying into the side wall and shows the error sign for being out of commision.



“And Takeshi has gone out of commision,” said Benjamin Bright.



“Takeshi, are you okay?” Amy asks, but she receives no response.



“Takeshi, what the hell were you thinking?” Liz asks, but she too receives no response. `shoot,' she thought.



Inside Takeshi's mech, you see Takeshi just lying there, he went unconscious just a little bit before he crashed into the wall.



High Life Chapter 1 end



Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger



I hope you like it and please review, I have more of this story planned out, but will not actually write any of it until I get some reviews and no flames accepted, they will just go to the gasoline for the mechs. The song that Takeshi is singing is Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk. I hope you liked it! Peace out, Gins!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

HuranoSakura on October 18, 2006, 12:44:09 AM

HuranoSakura on
HuranoSakurareally great

Shearay752 on June 10, 2006, 8:11:59 AM

Shearay752 on
Shearay752I can definitely see Takashi singing to daft punk...ahh...good times
 
Shea