Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Too Much Code: Lyoko

No section of a site is complete without one of these lists.

Chapter 1 - Too Much Code: Lyoko

Chapter 1 - Too Much Code: Lyoko
I was in camp the other day when I thought of this list. I've done a few of these, not all, but some. Keep a total of the number you say "yes" to. I've got results for you at the end.

You know you watch too much Code: Lyoko if...

1) When the power goes out, you drop whatever you're holding and scream at the top of your lungs, "IT'S A XANA ATTACK!!!"

2) Whenever the cable goes out, you tell your parents that they shouldn't call the cable guy since Aelita will deactivate the tower soon enough.

3) You swear that you saw a tower standing in the middle of the Forest Region when you were hiking.

4) You believe any red glow is an activated tower.

5) You took a word association test, and the only thing you said was, "Lyoko".

6) You know the original extended French theme song by heart.

7) You've created a music video to go along with that extended theme song.

8) You've got a crush on one of the characters.

9) You accidentally called the school bully "Sissy".

10) (for girls) You think Jeremy is cute even though he's sort of a science geek.

11) (for girls) You admire Odd because he's the funniest and hottest guy on the show.

12) (for girls) You think Ulrich is sexy during his virtualization or at any other time.

13) (for boys) You think Aelita is pretty for an artificial computer program.

14) (for boys) Even though Sissy is pure evil, you think she's got some good taste in clothes and hair styles.

15) (for boys) You think Yumi has got to be the coolest and best-looking tomboy on the face of the Earth (or Lyoko. Haha!).

16) You get jealous whenever you see two characters flirting with each other.

17) You wish Kiwi was your dog.

18) You ran out of those 500 loose-leaf paper packs drawing pictures of the show and characters during classes at school.

19) You've attempted to triplify and fuse like Ulrich.

20) You've attempted to triplify and fuse like Ulrich, and it worked!!

21) You try to use Japanese fans as lethal weapons and shields.

22) When you tried to use the fans, you ended up with a laser burn since the shot went right through the paper.

23) You've tried to use Odd's ability to see into the future.

24) You've tried to use Odd's ability to see into the future, and you actually saw something!!

25) You've ended up in the hospital too many times for trying to fall down the stairs as if you were Aelita falling down a tower.

26) You've gone looking for the factory in your school.

27) You've actually found that factory and a high-tech supercomputer!!

28) You were kicked off track team because you tried to use the batons and discs to kill the hornets flying around the school courtyards.

29) You were also kicked out of the archery club since you shouted "LASER ARROW!!!" whenever you shot a target.

30) The dart board on your bedroom wall has been painted with the Lyoko symbol so you can brush up on traget practice just in case you go to Lyoko.

31) You said "Return to the past, NOW!!" when you had to make amends or fix a problem.

32) You said "Return to the past, NOW!!" when you had to make amends or fix a problem, and you actually did!!

33) Your desktop has a full "Code: Lyoko" theme to it.

34) You've created a fansite worshiping the show and it's characters.

35) At night, you pray that XANA will one day leave our world.

36) You're begging Cartoon Network to show Season 2. You also can't wait for the trading card game and the manga to come out.

37) My God, you're STILL reading all this?

38) You wish that Miguzi would show a "Code: Lyoko" marathon.

39) You hope that Toonami will add "Code: Lyoko" like it added "Teen Titans".

40) You've thought up your own "You know you watch too much Code: Lyoko if..." list. (Now, how does that sound familiar?)

Results-If you said "yes" to...

Less than 10: Don't worry. You're not an obsessed drooling fanatic...yet.

Between 11 and 20: You are devoted to this awesome new show!!

Between 21 and 30: You might want to tone it down a bit. Of course, we need more crazy fans like you in the world. Stick around!!

More than 31: You eat, sleep, and breathe Code: Lyoko 24/7. YAY!!!

Comment with your results please!! :)

Comments

Comments (51)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SasukesChick on August 20, 2008, 10:40:15 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChicki got 17!!!

sonamy4eva on March 3, 2008, 3:14:52 PM

sonamy4eva on
sonamy4evaSadly #14.

thecompleteanimorph on January 13, 2008, 3:15:01 AM

thecompleteanimorph on
thecompleteanimorphI tried again... And got 22.

YumiIshiyama on October 7, 2007, 12:35:51 AM

YumiIshiyama on
YumiIshiyama>_< I Have more than 31! YAY! ^^

emmywentz on September 2, 2007, 11:34:25 PM

emmywentz on
emmywentzsadly I got yeses to a ton of those...

ShamanKinglover1995 on June 26, 2007, 5:18:17 AM

ShamanKinglover1995 on
ShamanKinglover1995you made it righ???? and may of them yuo tired.

thecompleteanimorph on May 25, 2007, 2:14:22 AM

thecompleteanimorph on
thecompleteanimorphI got 16 of them.

shkitten7 on January 27, 2007, 11:34:31 AM

shkitten7 on
shkitten7woo! I cant get the dang triplicate down! it would be a whole lot easier in life.

TailsNejiswife on October 23, 2006, 3:45:14 PM

TailsNejiswife on
TailsNejiswifei got sumwhere around 10 lol