Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Finding out

Sonic's scared of having to "Share" Manic's fatherly love.

Chapter 1 - Finding out

Chapter 1 - Finding out
                                                                                                Learning to share....


Sonic's POV:

I don't know why it bothered me when they told me. I mean, I should be happy for them! Shouldn't I? They're having a baby for crying out loud! My dad...no, my brother and his wife!....that's the thing though....my brother is my dad! We...we said so! I had a blood transfusion for crying out loud! He gave me his blood so I could live! That-That PROVES he's my dad right? He said he was! He told me! He said I'd always be his son to him! HIS son!
I can't believe he'd do this to me...I mean, sure, it's not SUCH a bad thing...but still...what's gonna happen to me? When the kid starts calling me "Uncle Sonic" am I gonna have to stop calling Manic my dad? Am I just gonna have to move over? Just let all of what Manic means to me be just...forgotten??
I can't believe it...I just can't believe it! It's not fair! Why should I have to just 'move over'?! I was here first! Manic's MY dad! MINE!!!

Normal POV:

"Sonic? Sonic??" The older green hedgehog called, snapping his fingers infront of Sonic's face.
"H-Huh??" the blue one blinked, snapping back into reality; looking up at Manic and his proudly impregnanted wife
"I said; what dya think? We're gonna have a baby! Cool or what?" Manic questioned, grinning widely as he put an arm around Busty's shoulders.
Sonic swallowed silently, looking up neutrally but digging his fingers into the weathered wood of the chair he was sitting on, to fight back the stinging feeling at the back of his eyes "O-Oh yeah! Great!" he forged a grin; lying through his innocently white teeth.....

TBC.....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment