Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2 months along

Sonic's scared of having to "Share" Manic's fatherly love.

Chapter 2 - 2 months along

Chapter 2 - 2 months along
                                                                                                        2 months along....

"Oh! Not again..." the vixen groaned, overly swollen stomach colliding with yet another glass.
"Easy Busty, just relax," Manic gently chided her, picking the glass up for her and disposing of it on top of the table "Ya know...I REALLY don't think that book was right when I looked for the size of this baby."
"I know! Look at me! I'm huge!" Busty exclaimed, frowning slightly, eyes cast downwards
"Hey, take it easy girl, ya pregnant!" Manic grinned with a laugh, putting a hand on her stomach "Ya can't expect to stay as thin as a rake with somethin' actually LIVING in there," He laughed which in turn caused Busty to giggle a little with him
"I guess...ya know I heard child birth is the ultimate exercise,"
"See? It'll just drop off!" the green hedgehog laughed more "I'll be RIGHT there coachin' ya in your ultimate workout! 'Push those calories!! C'mon Busty!!'" he joked, immitating a personal trainer.

While they joked and laughed, the youngest resident of the house was sticking his nose further and further into his homework book; silently groaning in surpressed jealousy "Hey, ya know, that might not just be water retention! There could be MORE than one in there!" he heard Manic laugh from across the room
"great, MORE to lose him to...." Sonic thought, sighing with a frown as he stared at the same question he'd been trying to do for the past hour and a half. In all truth; he wasn't particularly trying at it, not at that subject, not any more. It was the subject that SHE taught, 'Ms.Vixen' he called her now. He didn't want to be on a first name basis right now; incase he accidentally let something slip to her. Something that could easilly get him in trouble atleast.
He hated this...he hated Manic's constant swooning and fussing over her, he hated the constant mention of a baby coming, he hated the continued stacking and buying of baby clothes and toys. He just hated it! And the worst part was; he couldn't escape it, no matter what he did he was continually caught in the middle of this.
The couch bounced slightly as he felt Manic flop down next to him, calming from his fit of pleasurable laughs "Hehehaaa...Hey, so how you been kiddo?"
Sonic winced inwardly at the probably soon to be stolen pet name. He shrugged, trying to seem neutral and in deep concentration "fine."
"Ya sure?..." the older one blinked, noticing the state of Sonic's scribbled writing; half of which was written directly in their native tongue of Japanese "I don't think Busty's gonna be able to read that writing...and you look stuck, c'mere, lemme see if-"
"She'll read it just fine!" Sonic snapped, posessively clinging to his homework "And I always write like this...." he calmed his tone, arm muscles still holding the book to his chest as if it where all that he owned.
"O-Ok! Relax!" Manic held his hands up in defensive submission "Just trying to help!"
"Well don't! I can take care of it myself!" the younger one snapped, grabbing his homework and racing up to his room, slamming the door behind him angrilly.

Manic was left there, confused but left to interpret. After a minute he groaned with a sigh, leaning back into the secure couch "hormones...." he grumbled "it's gonna be a loonnnnngggg day...."

tbc....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment