Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Concentration is key

Sonic's scared of having to "Share" Manic's fatherly love.

Chapter 3 - Concentration is key

Chapter 3 - Concentration is key
                                                                                        Concentration is key...

"So when X equals-Oh Damnit!!!" Busty cried out, her stomach once again interfering with her teaching "Sorry Brad..." she quickly apologized, leaning down with some difficulty to try and pick up the student's pencil case.

From the back of the class, Sonic rolled his jade green eyes "5 months that's been happening...clumsy...." he thought vindictively as his focus was cast down to a small doodle he was working on; taking notes in this class meant virtually nothing to him now, his interest in learning had slowly deteriorated over the past five month period. Quietly sighing, he turned back to shading in the small drawing.
"Why a knife?" a feminine voice whispered to him; he jostled up in shock, turning to the direction in which it came
"Mrs.Vixen..." hr breathed, sighing slightly and covering his drawing up
"Why a knife Sonic?...if you're going to draw I'd have thought there'd have been more happier things than a cold, steel knife...." her voice was soft; no traces of annoyance or anger, just general curiosity as she gently moved his hand to take a closer look
"hmph...wouldn't you just love to know what I'd do if I could with this knife...." he bitterly thought, eyeing her belly for a moment before surpressing that cynical thought right then and there. He may have been upset, but he'd never wish harm to come to one of Manic's loved ones, not in this respect atleast.
The shrill tone of the bell spread throughout the classes, a bell that was Sonic's only excuse to escape his teacher atleast "Please wait a second Sonic, I just need to talk to you," as the rest of the class filed out of the room, the sole remaining teenager felt his speedy escape quickly squandered. He reluctantly sat back down, watching as Busty came over to him, swolen stomach being the first thing his eye caught and also the first thing he felt entitled to cringe at.
The older woman sat next to him, a sign, she thought, of equality. "Sonic, You've not been the same lately; your grades have been slipping, significantly, and...well I just don't think you're trying as hard as you used to anymore..." her voice was filled with general concern, but Sonic only heard the words she spoke. Fisting his hands in his lap, he slowly nodded
"yes Mrs.Vixen...I know...." his cold, steely tone caused Busty to sigh in worry
"What's wrong Sonic? Why are you acting so...so neutral and sharp?" she cupped his cheek, causing the hedgehog to quickly pull and look away
"I don't know what you mean Ma'am."
"No you're not." she sighed, twirling a strand of hair in her fingers "maybe....Maybe it's time to tell Manic, about your grade atleast! Then maybe once we all sit down and talk about-"
"NO!!!!" the young one yelped out "She's trying to get me in trouble here! It's-It's bad enough that I'm gonna have to give up Manic being my dad, now she wants to get him mad at me?!?"
he stood up quickly "I have to go, I have something more important to do." his words were rushed, as was his escape. But Busty caught them all the same, and hey stung just as bad as if it where one of her own children saying it to her....

tbc....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment