Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - when the answer is infront of you

Sonic's scared of having to "Share" Manic's fatherly love.

Chapter 4 - when the answer is infront of you

Chapter 4 - when the answer is infront of you
                                                                                                When the answer's right infront of your face...

Manic's POV:

I don't know what the hell's wrong with him lately?; he's just not been the same!
He's been either rude and snappy at any attempt to offer to help him with anything or just so...cold and distanced when you try to get close. I know Busty TRIED to talk to him 3 months ago, but he just panicked and ran off...or she said he panicked anyway; I don't know, I'm just going off my wife's words for crying out loud! What am I gonna do here?....Ever since he found out that a baby's coming he's not been the same....what's wrong with him? Heh...ya know the answer's probably RIGHT there infront of my face, but I just can't see it...I hate it when things like that happen! It's so annoying and it causes just...SO much hassle! I mean is it the fact that there's going to be an actual BABY?? Because I saw him with our little sister, Tammy, when she was a baby and he never minded then! Why now? He does know he means alot to me, doesn't he?? He does know that I consider him my actual son right?! That's right...he's not just my brother; I don't even call him that anymore, I just openly call him 'son' and he always comes back at me with 'dad'. I just can't think right now.... I just don't have time, not since this baby buisness keeps me busy...keeps me stressed....but I know I should probably just lay it aside for one minute to talk to my already existing "Son", because I just have the feeling that once I solve that little factor, then alot of stress can be lifted.....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment