Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - When storms calm

Sonic's scared of having to "Share" Manic's fatherly love.

Chapter 7 - When storms calm

Chapter 7 - When storms calm

                                                                                                        When storms calm...


The young sobbing hedgehog never noticed her pad into the room, she may have been pregnant, but she could still move as silently as she needed to. She reached out a hand, putting it gently on his shoulder "Ah!" the boy whirled around in shock, cowering in the corner. Busty looked him over, eyes showing all the sympathy in the world for her student...her husband's brother...and son she still supposed. "Sonic..." she whispered, reaching out for him.
Sonic didn't move, he didn't advance, attack or even talk, all he could do right now was stand there, shaking and sobbing like a kicked puppy. "Oh honey," she hugged him anyway, bringing him into her arms tightly, petting his back gently; trying to soothe him. This however seemed to have the opposite effect on him. He continued to sob and cry horribly, starting to shake in what she could only assume was fear
"Sonic..." she soothingly spoke "I think I understand now sweetie...." she cooed, holding him as closely as she could, despite the fact that her stomach was pushing him away "You're jealous, honey aren't you?...Jealous of losing Manic? Jealous of losing your 'daddy'?" the word 'daddy' caused him to talk
"d-daddy..." he sobbed out, letting himself be hugged "d-daddy h-h-hates me!" he wailed, childishly albeit, but he didn't care, it needed to be said after so much repression,
"No, no Sonic he doesn't!" Busty cooed, looking at him worriedly
"D-d-does!" the younger one sobbed in defense "d-d-daddy-daddy sp-spanked me! D-d-daddy w-was angry!" he cried, tears pouring down his cheeks like waterfalls "G-gonna-gonna lose daddy..."
"You won't Sonic, you won't. You won't lose your daddy..." Busty continued to chide, becoming increasingly worried at his words
"will..." he whimpered pitifully, still crying "g-gonna lose daddy...l-l-lost him a-a-already..." his jade green eyes widened at his own words, and before he knew it, the flood gate had opened.

Busty brought the crying hedgehog into her lap, cuddling and cradling him like a baby. Neither of them knew right away that the 'cause' was there...watching them, and feeling his heart break at the crying one's words.
"Shhh...shhhh...it's ok Sonic, calm down, you'll see it'll be ok...." the female lulled, noticing Manic and silently motioning for him to 'Get over here'. The green one complied, silently, and coming up to put a hand on Sonic's back.
Sonic quickly looked up and yelped out in a sob, scrambling out of Busty's arms to get to the corner where he knew he should have been right now. However; his attempts were foiled when he tripped over his own feet and was sent crashing to the floor. This simple act of stumbling, of making a mistake and falling over, this little mistake just caused the blue one to wail even more.
Manic gasped out, running to him and gently hoisting him up into his arms, making sure that the young one's legs were wrapped around his waist, and likewise his arms wrapped around his neck; Manic was able to hold and rock him gently, murmuring words of loving comfort to his fallen kinsman.
"D-d-daddy...G-Gonna-gonna l-l-lose d-d-daddy..." Sonic continued to sob
"Shhhh...no you won't, you won't...daddy's here now...tell daddy what's wrong...." Manic lulled gently to him
"g-g-gonna-gonna f-f-forget me..." he cried "g-go-g-gonna j-jus-just be th-the 'b-brother' a-again..." more tears flowed "l-lost d-daddy..."
"oh Sonic...." Busty breathed, looking sympathetically at the two of them. Manic felt his heart break further
"no Sonic...you didn't lose daddy...daddy loves you more than anything," he assured, gently tilting the teen's head up to look into his eyes "I wouldn't let you be forgotten, I'd NEVER let you be forgotten, I promise. You're my first son, you always have been..." Manic gently lulled to him, watching as his Sonic's eyes curiously and remorsefully gazed at him "You're my little brother, yes, but you're my son more than anything. That's exactly why you can't lose daddy even you tried to." the emerald hedgehog hugged him tighter, rocking him more gently, more rythmically in a sense, soothing him as Busty padded out, but came back into the room with something...a little toy of Sonic's; a precious little teddy-mouse....
"Sonic..." she gently spoke, petting his cheeks, coaxing him to look up from burying his face in Manic's shoulder
"h-h-huh?..." he sniffled
"You need this..." Busty smiled softly, gently tucking the toy into Sonic's left arm and letting him immediately snuggle it in addition to Manic.
As he calmed....he noticed something....neither of them had any intention of talking about their own babies...they were completely focussed on him; fussing over him, calming him down...each of them calling him 'their son'. He sniffled, eyes slightly wide as he slowly pulled his face out of his 'daddy's' shoulder, resting his chin there instead with sniffles; he'd never seen it like this....they'd always been focussed on him....in class; Busty had tried to talk to him, to help him! Earlier than that, Manic had been checking to see if he was ok...but he was so jealous, he couldn't see it...he just couldn't....
"mmmm...s-s-sorry..." he hiccupped, snuggling Manic further "s-sorry...r-r-really s-s-sorry...."
"We know baby, we know..." Busty nodded, cuddling him from behind as Manic continued to rock him
"I-I-"
"Shhhh..." Manic interuppted, kissing his nose as Busty began to pet him gently "just go to sleep son...it's alright now...just sleep..." he lulled, holding him close.
Sonic hiccupped and shiverred for a few minutes; slowly calming as his eyes began to close "mmm...love you daddy..." he whispered, slowly falling into a peaceful sleep
"Love you too, my son, love you too..."

tbc

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment