Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Cold Beginning

Well, BrokenMoonScar let me borrow her Anima books 1-3 and I LOVED the book so much that i wanted to make a Anima book with different characters and BrokenMoonScar said i should put it under this category so.....TA-DA!

Chapter 1 - Cold Beginning

Chapter 1 - Cold Beginning

 It was a frozen night in the town of Syri and a young boy sat at the entrance to a church. He came here every night to listen to the music. But the young boy never went inside because he had no nice clothes or money. He also had no parents and no house to live in. But sometimes he would sleep in a alley or perhaps, if he was lucky enough, an old warehouse building. The young boys name was . . .  Sarrow. Most people had seen him before and they were the ones who gave him the name. They could have called him Sorrow but he was never upset about his life. He would actually get happy easily so he guessed his name was just supposed to be the opposite of Sorrow. Anyway, Sarrow was a very special boy. He happen to have powers no one else had! The powers that he had were the powers that an Anima had! And the special Anima that he was was a . . . Wolf. Yet most of the people living in the town were not afraid of him. Infact, most of the children fed him because he was around there age-he was an 11 year old. And not many adults thought he could be trusted so only a few adults fed him.

 So, one morning Sarrow woke up to the sound of lightning. It slightly frightened him because there were not many storms around here. Sarrow usually awoke at 4 A.M. so not many people wre out. That was a good time to search for food. And then his teeth became sharp and he grew paws where his fingers were before and a lond, messy tail. This was his wolf form! He ran off into the darkness and felt rain start pouring on him. The rain was become more of needles when he realized it was Hail! Sarrow went to take cover in another alley and then, as he crawled in, saw what he thought was movement in the corner.

To Be Continued. . .

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jadorechuu on January 8, 2009, 10:07:07 AM

jadorechuu on
jadorechuu:] i like this, it's interesting- but sad