Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Secrets

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Secrets

Chapter 1 - Secrets
We all have secrets, especially a certain girl at Stana Middle School. Her name is Nia Kuna and she has recently been added to the school.Only one of the children know her and her name is Ichia Healo, or myself.Ichia has just started her middle school years but has known Nia for a long time.Ichia also knows that the few secrets about Nia:That she has dreams at night of events happening in the future. Nia also believes that she might have powers that she has not discovered yet but she hopes to realize. So Nia and Ichia have to keep this a secret throughout their middle school years and perhaps the rest of her life!But is that possible for them...?

Ichia and Nia decided to walk to school with each other on their first day. They started to discuss a dream that Nia had had last night.Nia said it was about a boy who was walking in the rain, completely by himself. Nia had no clue who this boy was, and neither did Ichia.


To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on July 4, 2007, 1:41:09 PM

WindWolf on
WindWolfcool so far so good