Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Friends?

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - Friends?

Chapter 2 - Friends?
When Nia and Ichia entered the school, they were a little surprised at how large it was."Whoa,this is gonna be different then our old school." was all Nia could say. As they continued to walk they realized that the kids in this hallway were older than them. Were they in the 8th grade hallway?!They both knew that no one should be in the 8th grade hall if they are a 6th grader. And they were sure that they were in the 8th grade hall when a boy ran past them, yelling, and knocked over Nia!Ichia quickly helped her up and they rushed to their lockers.Once they finally found their lockers, they needed to find their classes.So they went in opposite directions to search.

As Nia continued to walk, she noticed a boy that looked oddly familiar."Was he the boy from my dream" she said to herself. Just then the boy looked up at her and Nia went red. She quickly continued down the hallway with her face in the opposite direction.

As Ichia searched in all directions for her first class, she realized someone who looked very familiar."umm...hi" she said without even thinking.When he looked in her direction, she was sure who he was."Hi, Ichia!" It was Siro Mazia, the only boy from her school last year that she liked.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NintendoBaka on July 30, 2007, 8:30:05 AM

NintendoBaka on
NintendoBakaDid you know "mafia" means killer? Siro's last name does sound like that^^ Is he a killer?

WindWolf on July 4, 2007, 1:43:14 PM

WindWolf on
WindWolfwow nice old crush in the school cool cant wait to see what happens