Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Gang fight

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - Gang fight

Chapter 3 - Gang fight

 Ichia began to go red in the face."Hi, Siro."She said in a small but happy voice. Then, out of nowhere, a girl she knew to be called Miya Kaza came rushing to Siro's shoulder."Will you please walk me to my first class, Siro?" she asked sweetly. Ichia already knew that Miya had a crush on Siro, but she didn't really know if he liked her, too."Uh, sure Miya. Well, see ya around, Ichia!" he called back to her as Miya draged him off. Ichia knew it was hard to compete with Miya as she was very popular in elementary school. But thinking about all this made Ichia late to her first class on the first day of school. Hopefully, she would be able to pay attention during class.

 At the end of the day, Nia met up with Ichia to discuss there school day. Ichia's house was farther than Nia's house so after Nia got into her house, Ichia was alone. She continued to walk but then heard voices. Ichia froze for a moment to listen."NOW!" Ichia felt herself fall to the ground as something hit her in the back;and it was hard. She laid there, unable to move, eyes shut tight as the pain continued to grow. Someone was now kicking her arm and stomping on her back. She then began to cough out blood. Her breathing felt uneven. She knew this had to be a gang of teens older than her and she began to think this could kill her. But she didn't want to die.

 But the stomping and kicking finally stopped. Fighting back to stay concious, she listened closely. It sounded like someone was fighting those gang members as she could here grunting and yells of retreat from some boys. When it became silent, she new it was safe and immidiatly passed out.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightWing101 on August 1, 2007, 8:06:58 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101AWWWWW!!!!! THEY ARE BIG BULLYS!!!!!!!!

WindWolf on July 4, 2007, 1:46:04 PM

WindWolf on
WindWolfwonder who it was sapience nice