Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Rumor

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 4 - The Rumor

Chapter 4 - The Rumor
 Nia waited outside her house at the usual time for Ichia. As minutes passed by, Nia started to worry.Ichia was almost never late;could she be sick? After waiting a couple more minutes, she started to head to school without Ichia.When she saw the other kids swarming into the school,she noticed a lot of them were whispering and talking quietly to each other. Was there a big rumor going around? But she continued to the front doors of the school;except,on the way into the building, she noticed a few stares in her direction and a few more whispers. When she entered her first class for the day, a couple of girls walked over to her."Are you Nia Kuna?" they asked her.Nia didn't think anyone knew her yet but replied,"y-yes." They looked a little scared and sad but Nia had to ask a question."Do you girls know where Ichia is today?" Their eyes got larger and they stared at her then each other."So you haven't heard the rumor yet?!"the other girl asked in alarm.All Nia could say was no before they said,"She got beat up buy a gang of teens yesterday.She also got a broken arm and some slight breathing problems." Nia now stared at these girls.This wasn't some sick idea of a joke;they were serious.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightWing101 on August 1, 2007, 8:09:29 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101If it was my friend I would run and help them with any thing then I would just hug them and hope they got better!!!!

WindWolf on July 4, 2007, 1:48:01 PM

WindWolf on
WindWolfwow that is sad right there i would run off to the hospital if that happened to my friend