Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Moment to Remember

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 5 - Moment to Remember

Chapter 5 - Moment to Remember
Ichia woke up the day after she was beaten up.At first, she looked around a little,not quite knowing where she was.It was a hospital room, which was completely empty.Then she started to feel some pain in her left arm and rocognized the cast over it;also, her throat had a strange feeling in it which made it harder to breathe.Finally,something she would never forget happened.Siro came walking into the room, head down and looking upset about something.Ichia wanted to ask him a lot of questions, but all her throat could manage was a small and soft grunting sound.Siro's head turned."Ichia!"he yelled running over to her.Ichia managed to get out "Siro-"Before he suddenly grabbed her in his arms.She was speechless.Siro was hugging her.Did he like her just as much as she liked him?"S-Siro,"Ichia began,but Siro interupted."Don't talk,you'll only feel worse."he said."You aren't anywhere close to getting better at the moment."At that very moment, a young lady walked into the room;Ichia expected her to be the doctor."Wonderful, you're awake." she said happily, looking up from her clip board."Siro, could you please leave the room for Ichia to get more rest?"Siro didn't have to be told twice.He wanted Ichia to get better."Sure, doctor."He answered, then turned to Ichia."Get better, okay?"Ichia opened her mouth to answer, closed it, and nodded instead.He smiled back, then left the room.Ichia immidiatly fell asleep again.But she had forgoten a few things:what happened to Nia;and who saved her life?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on July 4, 2007, 1:50:08 PM

WindWolf on
WindWolfawesome i like it a lot