Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Siro's Story

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 6 - Siro's Story

Chapter 6 - Siro's Story

Ichia woke up not much later by the sound of a slaming door. She opened her eyes to Nia catching her breath in the corner of the room."Nia!?"Ichia said haveing less trouble talking then before."Ichia, are you okay!?"Nia ran to her side."I'm sorry. I should have told you that I had a dream a few days ago about something like this happening.I'm really sorry."Nia replied.Ichia tipped her head down for amoment then looked up with a smile."It's okay!"Nia thought she would be a little upset but this is how friends should act.Then the door opened again and thia time, it was Siro."Feeling any better, Ichia?"he asked.Ichia nodded then turned her head towards Nia."Could you leave the room for a second,Nia?I wanna ask Siro a couple of questions."Nia gave her a smile then left.Siro sat down in a chair and began,"I expect you're wonder what exactly happened."All Ichia really had wondered was what had happened."Yeah..."So Siro told her what had happened.

"I was walking home and I decided I should to talk to you since I haven't seen you all summer. Then, while walking to your house, i saw someone up ahead, and that's when it started.Out of the bushes, a large rock was thrown in that someone's back and they fell over.When I saw a group of people kicking them and stomping over them, I came running.Those guys were pretty tough, and I did not make it out unharmed."He stopped for a moment to show Ichia something terrible that she had noticed only now.His entire arm was wraped in thick bandiges."I got stabbed in the arm repeativly but there were no broken bones.Anyway, I finally got them to retreat and, still with a bloody arm,I walked over to the victim of their attack.What happened next changed my complete thinking at that moment, to see that this person on the ground was actually...you."Ichia gasped, then tears came to her eyes.Siro had saved her from the large amount of damage that could have killed her, and now he had a hurt arm and it was all her fault.This made her feel terrible-worse than terrible."Then I realized that those guys had taken a lot of my stuff when they retreated;that means they had also taken my cell phone.We also weren't close to many houses so i couldn't call anyone.So I just carried you to the nearest hospital and... here we are."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on July 9, 2007, 11:19:46 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfcool so far so good xd cant wait to see the next chapter