Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Back to School in a Week!

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 7 - Back to School in a Week!

Chapter 7 - Back to School in a Week!

Ichia was still upset that Siro did so much for her and she did nothing for him. So all she could do was look up and say,"You're a good friend,Siro."She smiled to him, and he did the same.At that moment, Nia came in the room."umm...the doctor says that Ichia should get more sleep now.But I think she'll be back in school by next week."Nia said with a smile."Cool,"Siro replied."She you later Ichia."He left the room.Nia did the same after saying goodbye to Ichia.Ichia couldn't sleep well,thinking about what Siro had done to save her life and the entire story he just told her.

In the hallway of the hospital, Siro walked up to Nia."Uh, Nia, right?"Nia replied,"yes..."Siro did not know here as much as he knew Ichia."Well,"he began,"One of my friends goes to the same school as us now and he saw you in the hallway and thought you were cute."Nia began to blush."R-really?"She asked anxciously."Yeah, and he was wondering if you would like to walk to school with us when Ichia comes back.So what do you say?"All Nia could think of saying was,"Sure."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightWing101 on August 1, 2007, 8:15:57 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101I would turn red if someone told me that!!! ^^