Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Brother!?

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 8 - Brother!?

Chapter 8 - Brother!?
A week passed quickly and Ichia eventually got to go home.But the doctor was sure to tell her and Nia and Siro that Ichia needed a bodyguard for a while so the gang won't try to beat her up again.So she and Nia left the house for school and to see Siro and his friend.On the way, Nia asked a couple of questions to Ichia."Uh, why is it that your parents aren't ever home?Do you have any?"Ichia new exactly what to say for some reason."Well,my mom died a few years ago.And my dad goes to work very early in the morning and comes back sometime past midnight so I almost never see him.But I don't have any siblings that I know of cause i was adopted so I don't have a really dad or mom but i have a stepdad sorta.And at the adoption center, I was seperated from any siblings I would have so, yep!"At that moment, she saw Siro and another handsome teen next to him."Hi!"They yelled to each other as they met up."Nia, this is Ichigo Healo,Ichigo,this is Nia Kuna."Siro introduced them.Ichigo smiled;Nia blushed.Then Ichia winced at the announcement of Ichigo's last name."Ummm....Excuse me Ichigo but how do you spell your last name?"Not really knowing who Ichia was, he turned to her and answered,"uhh...h-e-a-l-o...why?"This really surprised Ichia since her last name was not common."Well, my name is Ichia Healo...were you adopted?!"Ichigo's face seem to be worried looking,but everybody else looked confused."Yeah...Ichia...it sounds so familiar...is it really possible?"Ichia's eyes filled with tears."This is...unbelieveable!"She ran into his arms like this was the last day of her life.Ichigo hugged her as well.He must have thought the same thing."Is it really possible that you two are related?"Nia now spoke up,looking a llittle shocked;Siro looked quite similar.Ichia new it was her brother,Ichigo Healo.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on July 14, 2007, 8:18:56 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfah that's so sad and sweet it makes me want to cry great job XD