Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - A Date?!

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 9 - A Date?!

Chapter 9 - A Date?!

 Ichia knew he was her brother;when she looked his eyes, she saw the same color and joyful tears like herself.As they realised they were going to be late for school,they decided to talk more later in the day.But when they reached the doors, a group of girls were standing outside."OMG!It's Ichigo!"screamed one of the girls.they all started crowding him and Ichia realised that they had to be obsessed fangirls.When he finally got through all of the girls, he told Ichia that he had a fanclub.She could easily believe him."Good morning, Siro!"Miya, the girl who also loved Siro came running down the hallway.But when noticeing Ichia, she slowed down a bit."Siro, could we talk for a moment...in private?"she asked with her usual begging eyes.Siro knew he would be late for his first class, but Miya almost made it look serious."Well,sure i guess-"she dragged him off before he could finish his sentence.Ichia decided to go to class, thinking Miya was only going to ask him a small question.

 A couple of hallways away:"Miya, I'm gonna be late for class. Do you think this can wait?" he asked politely, but she sternly replied,"NO.Um,I mean,i was wondering you aren't 'with' anyone yet, are you?"Siro was a little confused."what?"but Miya was getting impatient."You don't have a girlfriend, right!?"Siro understood, but was not sure he wanted to."r-right...,"he replied."So,"Miya began,"How about you and I go on a date tomorrow evening?"She asked,smile.But he didn't really like Miya very much and had never been on a date.Although he was n a bit of a hurry and knew Miya wouldn't let him go until he said Yes."I-i guess it would be...okay-" "GREAT! See you tomoorow at at my house.5:30 sharp."She winked at him and walked off.What had he done?Gotten a date with the most popular girl in school and wasn't happy...gotten the date with the wrong girl...with the girl he didn't love.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment