Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Ichigo's Story(you will cry)

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 10 - Ichigo's Story(you will cry)

Chapter 10 - Ichigo's Story(you will cry)

At the end of the day, Ichia walked with Siro and Ichigo and Nia.Siro had decided that he wouldn't tell Ichia about him going out with Miya or else she might think he wanted to go out with Miya.Ichia sorta wondered why Siro wasn't talking much.It was quiet except for Nia and Ichigo talking.It was clear to see they liked each other a lot already.But Siro was acting a lot differently then he usually was.He was usually cheerful and smiling all the time-but not today.They all dropped off Nia and Siro.Then Ichigo came over to Ichia's house so they could talk privately.

 When they got inside,Ichigo looked around."I like you're house, Ichia.A lot more roomy then mine."then he turned to Ichia with a smile"I also like your friend, Nia."Ichia knew that Nia would be glad to here that so she smled back."That's good, cause i think she likes you." He nodded. "So what did you invite me over for?"Ichia thought it would be obvious but said, "Well, I thought you could tell me about your parents."They both sat down and Ichigo began."Actually, my adoptive parents are dead too.Now I live by myself."Ichia couldn't believe her ears."What!?How long have they been dead?!"Ichigo looked over to her."Well, only about a week.But i have enough money to keep me going.Now i am working for money every afternoon.But i still have time for homework."He said this so casually that it seemed like he didn't care about his mom and dad."Actually, I'm happier to live by myself.You see, they were abusive parents, and they did own a whip.I've gotten smacked in the back with it ever since they started smoking and having a hard time at work.But now that they are dead,that can never happen again.I just hope that people wont discover i am living by myself or i'll go back to an orphanage with more hateful parents in thought." When Ichigo finished this story, Ichia felt the tears roll down her face.How is it that the people she cared about got hurt all the time.And she felt like it was her fault.When Ichigo realised she was upset, he came over to her and gave he another hug.Trying to talk, she said,"Do you still have injuries from the whip?"Ichigo did have injuries, but he was bandaged over his back which made it completely fine."Yes, but they aren't too serious."Ichia wanted to help Ichigo very badly."Please stay over tonight.It would be fine as long as my dad wont notice.If he does, you be quickly back to the orphanage.But my dad almost never checks on me at night so you can sleep in my room."Ichigo felt kinda bad about it, but he would feel so much more comfortable and safer here.So he chose to accept the offer.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightWing101 on August 1, 2007, 8:22:48 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101*crys a river*