Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Nothing Special...i think.

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 11 - Nothing Special...i think.

Chapter 11 - Nothing Special...i think.

That night, Ichia made a special dinner for Ichigo to make him feel better-Homemade beef ramen noodles and spicy potatoes.He slept on a sleeping bag later while Ichia was in bed.Later in the night she started to here strange grunting noises.She looked over the side of her bed and noticed Ichigo rolling over a lot.Something was wrong with him.She got up and sat by his side,then she put her hand on his shoulder and he slowed down.He finally opened his eyes to see a concerned Ichia by him."A-are you okay?"she asked him in a scared voice.He tried to smile at her but it was difficult."I'm just ... in pain from the cuts in my back."Ichigo rolled on to his stomach.Ichia, I'll be fine in the morning.This has been happening the past few weeks every night.It's okay."But Ichia still wasn't sure.She smiled to him and got back in bed.Strangly, she fell asleep very quickly.The next morning she woke up around the same time she usually did and turned to where Ichigo had been sleeping.He was now sound asleep and completely still.Ichia got up to make breakfast and Ichigo woke up 10 minutes later.

 Ichia and Ichigo went to school together that morning.On the way, a group of girls walked up in front of them."Good morning, Ichigo!"they all said together."Good morning, girls!" Ichigo said with a polite smile.Some of the girls turned there eyes over to Ichia."Why are you hanging out with HER?OH!Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend!?!?!?"They all stared at Ichigo with frowns on there faces."Uhh..."Ichigo looked over to Ichia for the answer,as if to ask 'should we tell them?'.She nodded back."Well, actually we're brother and sister.I kinda just found out yesterday." They all stared at him."Why didn't you tell us?We were so worried.THANK GOODNESS!!!"They all repeated.They both finally got away from the crowd and to school,where they met up with Siro and Nia."Good morning!"Nia said in a happy mood.They finished their hellos then got off to their first classes and lockers.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment