Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The Date(First kiss)

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 12 - The Date(First kiss)

Chapter 12 - The Date(First kiss)
Later that day(5:00 to be exact)Miya arrived and was ready to go immidiatly.She had decided the plans,and Siro hated the entire thing except going home.First they went to a movie,and the entire time Miya had a look on her face like she wanted Siro to make a move.(the movie sucked too)Later they went out to dinner,and Miya ordered 21$ worth of food-Which Siro had to pay the money.Finally, they took a walk in the public Park.It took very little time to get annoyed by how Miya was looking at Siro and he didn't look back very quickly.He rarely smiled the entire time.He really just didn't want Ichia to know about this,or else there was no possibility of her wanting to go on a date with him.After a while, they layed down in the grass to look at the stars.It was actually a very nice night and the next few minutes were relaxing until Siro noticed they should be going before getting arrested."I should probably be going now."Siro anounced while getting up.Miya looked over at him and got up too."I guess I'll be going to then."Siro thought of something polite to say."W-would you like me to walk you home now?"But Miya looked up to him and said,"I'll be fine."with a smile.Then she moved slightly closer to him.When she was just a foot away, she asked him something."You know, the way you have been acting tonight, it seems like you don't like me at all..."Siro felt umcomfortable with her just inches away now, and realised that she wanted one thing from him:a kiss."If you love me...you would kiss me."she said patiently.He hesitated and without thinking turned away."I knew it,"Miya said with tears rolling down her face,"You like Ichia,don't you?Don't you!?"He had to think fast."No."He was lieing, but it was the only way to get him out of this."If you like me more than Ichia,you have to prove it."So Siro kissed Miya, knowing that as long as there was no rumor that they were on a date,he could still have the possibility of dateing Ichia.He kissed Miya.The girl he never liked.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightWing101 on August 1, 2007, 8:26:50 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101oooooooooo.... I would have just said yes.... Thats said I think ichia will find out. GJ!!! Keep it up!!!

WindWolf on July 31, 2007, 11:06:58 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfoh bad i cant wait to see what happens next this is getting realy good XD