Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Mistake

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 13 - Mistake

Chapter 13 - Mistake

 Sad to say, Siro's idea that no one would find out about the date or the kiss was ruined when Miya told everyboby.He never expected Miya to tell other people.So half way through the day, nearly the entire school knew.Siro was guessing that Ichia had heard the rumor already which killed his chances of going out with her. But Siro still thought that telling Ichia about everything from his point of view would be better, and maybe she would understand-or not.So close to the end of the day,he headed over to her locker. "Uh...Ichia..."he began.She turned to him,but in her usual happy mood."Oh, hi Siro! What's up?" To his amazment, she didn't know about the date-but should she know? Seconds later, Miya came straight up to Siro and kissed him on the cheek! Ichia was now staring in shock, but Siro just sorta stood there,unable to say anything."Good morning,Siro!I hope you didn't mind me telling a few friends about our date last night."(A few friends....?)Ichia stood there a moment, dipped her head slightly,and ran down the hallway."Wait Ichia!" Siro ran to catch up with her, Miya just looking at him running off. I knew it, she thought. He does still like her.That kiss last night was fake...

 The hallways became less crowded in mimutes, but Siro continued looking for Ichia,since now she was out of his eyesight. After running a few more seconds, he heard wimpering behind a hallway corner nearby. He turned down the hallway, seeing it was empty except for a crying girl against the wall."Ichia...-"but she just got up and tried to run again.This time, Siro grabbed around her arm and clinged her to him in a tight but gentle hug.He wanted to show her he cared more about her than Miya.So the hug wasn't just a friendly hug.It was the type of hugs that people who really love each other would give."Ichia,if you'd just let me talk...I can explain."This time she stood still again, head down and eyes still watery.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WindWolf on August 9, 2007, 10:54:20 AM

WindWolf on
WindWolfwow this is getting really good