Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Unforgivness

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 14 - Unforgivness

Chapter 14 - Unforgivness

So Siro began to explain about the night before, but just the important things-he said nothing about the times of the date that he liked.(there were very few anyway...) The entire time he was talking, he kept an arm over Ichia as if to comfort her,but to also make sure she wouldn't try to run off.He sooned finished by saying how he liked her and that the kiss ment nothing.But her head was still lowered.Finally she spoke up, head still down."I need to get to my next class..."she spoke,hardly above a whisper.Siro was confused.Was she listening to him at all?Did she understand how sorry he was?"Ichia...-"but she got from under his shoulder and walked away.Siro must have really messed up, but how could he apologize to her in any other way?

will update later...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NightWing101 on July 24, 2008, 6:02:54 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101KEEP IT COMING!!!

Brodstar5 on October 2, 2007, 4:15:57 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5this is awesome. must be continued.