Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Wow A Chapterrr. :D

I was just reading a series called Ultra Maniac and i got an inspiration to make this. I play as one of the characters, Ichia(Yes,the name was based off of Ichigo)which is my name on my Nintendo DS. Enjoy!

Chapter 15 - Wow A Chapterrr. :D

Chapter 15 - Wow A Chapterrr. :D
I'm gonna update this story cuz im bored. =3

Ichia immidiatly left after school got out, not even bothering to wait for Nia or Ichigo. She wanted to get as far away from Siro as possible.

'I can't believe that guy! I mean, he kissed her! That wasn't meaningless, no matter what he says.'

"DAMMIT" Ichia shouted out loud, immidiatly covering her mouth. She never used that language. It was an odd feeling, to cuss after only thinking about that word once in a while, but never saying it.

"Oh man... ah, I gotta listen to some music." Ichia pulled out her MP3 player and turned it on. The last song she had been listening to on it was Mr. Right by White Tie Affair. This song had always put a smile on her face, and somewhat happy. The rest of her walk home was consummed in music by Metro Station, Varsity Fanclub, and Paramore.

~With Nia and Ichigo~

"So... Ichia just got Guitar Hero 4 and we were gonna be playing it tonight. You wanna come join us? I bet Ichia would have more fun if you were playing it with us." Ichigo asked Nia. It sounded like a date, but with Ichia.

"Sure, sounds fun." Nia agreed, smiling.

"Hey, guys." Siro came up to Nia and Ichigo, frowning. He looked totally depressed.

"Hey, what's wrong." Nia asked.

"Something happened..." He looked up, his eyes so dull, "between me and Ichia."

Nia and Ichigo seemed confused. "What happened?"

"Well see," he began to explain, "I kinda went on a date with Miya, even though I really don't like her. And Ichia got really upset and she won't even talk to me."

Nia's eyes went wide as Ichigo frowned. "Man you did mess up..."

"Thanks." Siro replied sarcastically. "What should I do?"

"Well I wish I could say 'If I know my sister, she'll get over it.' But I don't really know her. So, why don't you come with us to her house later and try to talk to her?" Ichigo explained.

"Yeah," Nia continued, "If you try really hard to get her to listen, and do the right thing, I bet she'll be alright."

Siro thought for a moment. "Yeah... okay, I'll come."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment