Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kyo's fault

just a random story i thought up in tennis class-i thought it might be kinda cool and i love fruits basket so...i have only read a few books so this sorta started on the 4th volume and the the story is the same as the book has been so far.

Chapter 1 - Kyo's fault

Chapter 1 - Kyo's fault

A new student arrived at Tohru's middle school that day.His name was Jon Draco(i have no idea)and half way through that day, He came over to Tohru before class.Kyo and Yuki were in different classes at the time so Tohru was by herself.When he aproached her, she looked up and smiled kindly."Aren't you the new student that was comeing in today?"she asked politly.The way she smiled up to him...she seemed to nice and gentle.Jon was in imidiate love and needed to ask her on a date.But how?"Umm...yea, I am."Then the idea struck him."I was wondering,i noticed that you were having trouble in science today."She sighed."Yeah I'm not doin' to well in that subject."He smiled down to her."Well, i think i could help you with our science homework for tonight ...so maybe we could... meet up at that nice cafe downtown later and work on it together.What do you say?"Tohru did need a bit of help with homework.But Kyo and Yuki alwasys helped her out with that.And what would they say if she went out to dinner with another guy?"Well, i guess i need all the help i can get so...see you there...at 6:00?" "Sounds good!"he said, over whelmed that he got a date.seconds later, the bell wrang and they walked with each out of the room.But when outside,Tohru noticed a grumpy looking Kyo up against the wall."Finally,"he said, then glanced over towards the other guy."Who's that guy?" he asked.Tohru didn't know how to answer so she just turned to Jon."Uh..see you later."she said then rushed off with Kyo in her grip.

 Later in the day,Tohru and Kyo and Yuki all walked home together.Yuki spoke first about Shigure not being home for the next few days, then realised how mad Kyo looked."What's bugging you, cat?" He said,"Not that i would care."Kyo glared at Yuki."Well, why don't you ask Tohru."He looked over to her;Yuki looked over to her too but more confused."It's nothing.Just a guy."Now Kyo glared at her instead."You don't like him, right?"Tohru responded quickly."Of course not!I'm just...well...it isn't really a date-"At this point Kyo stopped completely."A DATE!?You better not be going!'He did like Tohru a lot and didn't want her dating other guys she met just that day.Now he came to the point where he cracked."Tell me you're not going!"He yelled, grabbing her wrist tightly."Uh!..Why can't i go?It's just help with homework-" "You have us for that reason and many others!"he yelled again, tightening his grip."Kyo-kun, stop that."Yuki now spoke up sternly.But Kyo's grip tightened even more."All you need to say is you aren't going with him.Just say it!"Then his grip finally sunk into Tohru's skin and Tohru's scream filled they air above them.Yoki's eyes widened and he grabbed Kyo's wrist at a presure point so he would let go finally.Tohro was now wimpering upon the ground,wrist  drpping blood quickly and badly."Tohru!Are you okay."Yuki knelt down beside her but she pushed him away and ran off."DAMMIT CAT!"Yuki imidiatly punched Kyo in the jaw and he flew at a tree."Tohru's bleeding badly and it's all your fault!You idiot."Yuki ran off to find her leaving Kyo against the tree where he began thinking about what he had done.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment