Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Limo conversation part 1

this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^

Chapter 2 - Limo conversation part 1

Chapter 2 - Limo conversation part 1

i don't own Naruto

"Hey guys!"the boy yelled to his other friends,grabing their attention. "It looks like that girl out there needs a ride."


The other guys tried to ignore him,but looked out the window to see the girl anyway. So the boy looked to whom the limo belonged to;one of his other good friends. "Come on, Sasuke.She has a book bag so she must be going to school,and I'm sure she would appreciate it if we could give her a ride."The other boy,Sasuke,looked to his friend,then the girl out the window. 'Hm...(sarcasim)Well it would be great to have another fangirl in my limo.' Sasuke looked up."Whatever Naruto." Naruto gave a large smile as Sasuke told the driver to slow down.

Sakura was slightly still in her own thoughts and hadn't realised the limo next to her.At that moment,Naruto decided to pop out his head."Hi there!" he said,which really shocked Sakura and surprised her. She looked at the boy and shyly smiled. "Hello." Then Naruto unexpectedly asked, "Hey,if you're going to school,we could give you a ride." Sakura stared at him for a moment. This guy was a stranger,and he was asking if she wanted a ride?! Except he did look like he was around her age,and very nice. "Well, I'm going to Akuna High School,so it's probably out of your way." But Naruto surprised her again. "Really?!We're going there,too. And you know,it's probably about a 20 minute walk from here. Are you sure you don't want a ride?" '20 minutes?!I thought it was 10! Well,I guess it would be okay if I got a ride,even if they are strangers.' "Actually,a ride to school would be great."

She climbed into the limo and took a seat next to Naruto as he introduced everyone."Anyway,my name's Naruto. Those guys are Sasuke,Shikamaru, and Neji." He pointed to each guy as he spoke, as Sakura nodded to each. "So,what's your name?" Sakura took this chance to make 4 new friends and said, "My name's Sakura,and it's nice to meet all of you." Sakura took a glance at each guy for the first time, Noticing how blue Naruto's eyes were,compared to Sasuke's deep, onyx eyes. Then she recognized Sasuke's shirt as one she had seen at a music concert."So Sasuke,"she began,a little frightened at the look on his face,"y-you're a fan of Papa Roach?"

A/N:this chapter was destroyed and rewritten,so sorry if it sucks.And yeah,Sasuke does like Papa Roach(Cause PR is awesome)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on November 10, 2007, 10:02:50 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1this is cool

GreyPichu on November 10, 2007, 10:56:49 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuthanks a lot for commenting!!^^