Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Limo conversation part 2

this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^

Chapter 3 - Limo conversation part 2

Chapter 3 - Limo conversation part 2

i don't own Naruto

"So Sasuke,"she began,a little frightened at the look on his face,"y-you're a fan of Papa Roach?"

Sasuke then realised she had noticed his shirt. The thing is, he really didn't want to answer her, but Naruto might yell at him for that. Well, she didn't go crazy like a regular fangirl might, and she was pretty polite to them,but he wasn't sure about her. 'I'll just see her reaction to a rude reply.'

Sasuke finally spoke up. "Yeah, I'm a fan. Who wants to know? Or are you trying to be a stalker?" he had probably gone to far. Sakura's cheerful eyes now seemed a bit shocked. She immidiatly turned her head to the floor of the limo, but she actually answered his rude question. "S-sorry," she began, "I didn't mean to...say anything,I guess. I'm not a stalker, and I don't want to be one,so I wont bother you." Sasuke was now a little shocked that she she was apoligizing to his rude remark. There was no chance she was a fangirl, because the usual fangirl might yell and cry to him,or something like that.

Suprisingly, Sakura actually looked at him again,her eyes slightly sad.The reason she was so sad was because if Sasuke started acting mean to her, Naruto might do the same,and she could lose these new friends of hers. She just didn't want to be lonely,and she thought that meeting these guys might make her happy again. For some reason, she just felt like there could be a great friendship between her and these boys. Naruto seemed great,but were the rest of them very nice? Did they even talk much? She had to at least be nice to them, to at least try and keep a friendship with Naruto. Maybe these other guys weren't interested in friends,but she had to try to be their friend.

"So...can you forgive mean for asking a...stupid question,Sasuke?" She looked like she was begging,which maybe she was. 'Why the hell did I have to say that anyway?' Sasuke asked himself. 'Whatever, I'll just forgive her anyway...even though i should be the one apologizing!'

But when he tried making eye contact, it felt awkward,(sp?) so he turned his eyes to Naruto, who was almost glaring back at him. He really DID mess up. "I forgive you Sakura,it's okay..." He then turned his head to look out the window,praying she would smile, because he didn't want this non-fangirl to be mad at him for any other reason, since he should have apoligized too,but didn't.

A/N:OMG!I feel like this chapter is totally off topic and it sucks big time.The reason Sakura acted sad about a "stupid question" was that when people are mean to ME,i agoligize and try to make friends.So basically Sakura's just trying to keep her new friends,and that's why she acts Out-Of-Control sad(Isn't this a totally pointless chapter?)Well,tell me what u think please.^^


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment