Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Limo conversation part 3

this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^

Chapter 4 - Limo conversation part 3

Chapter 4 - Limo conversation part 3

i do not own Naruto

He then turned his head to look out the window,praying she would smile, because he didn't want this non-fangirl to be mad at him for any other reason, since he should have apoligized too,but didn't.

Sakura's smile came back,and she sighed in relief. 'Yes,I can keep an almost-lost friend.'she thought. Bot Naruto disapproved of all of this."NO WAY!" he shouted loudly,almost making everone go deaf. "That's completely insane! Sakura, Sasuke should be the one apoligizing to you."Sakura looked at him with a confused face,but then her smile came back. "Don't worry, Naruto.I'm completely fine with Sasuke.I'll be happy as long as you guys are my friends,okay?" But Naruto now turned his head to Sasuke,who was still looking out the window. "Okay,Sakura, but I still want Sasuke to apoligize." He continued glaring at Sasuke until Sasuke gave up. "Uh,Fine! I'm sorry,Sakura." This time,he looked into her eyes,realizing how soft her sea foam green eyes were.

Sakura realised how he stared at her,then looked away,a very light tinge of pink on her face. "I-it's okay, Sasuke." He changed the direction of his eyes as well,alittle embarresed. Since there was silence and it was annoying to Naruto,he spoke up again. "Anyway,Sakura,are you going into 9th grade?" This question surprised her a little but she responded. "Yeah."Naruto had a big grin on his face now."Awesome! Maybe we'll have classes together." Then he looked to his friends. "So,you guys are gonna be nice to Sakura,right?" For the first time Neji spoke up. "Sure." His voice was slightly cold. Shikamaru just nodded, but after a couple of seconds,he spoke up. "High School is so troublesome, especially the one we're going to."

Naruto nodded. "Yeah,last year there was a big fist fight between a couple of girls,and they were suspended. I think they still go to Akuna HS." This made Sakura cower(sp?) somewhat,but recover quickly. "That's too bad." Now she looked up and realised what these guys looked like.Naruto was a spikey-haired blonde, whereing tan baggy pants,and a black t-shirt. Sasuke had raven black spiky hair,whereing the black Papa Roach shirt,and gray jeans,also baggy.(they all where slightly baggy pants) Neji had long silky black hair,whereing a tan shirt with a black design on it,and black jeans.Then there was Shikamaru,haveing pulled back spiky hair, and a Guitar hero sweatshirt(^^) with tan pants like Naruto's.

Sakura began to realize that each of these guys were fairly cute,but that had to mean they had fangirls or girlfriends. While in this thought,she was interupted by Naruto yelling, "Hey,there's Akuna High School!"

A/N: Okay,I feel like this isn't going to well,but PLEASE keep reading because it does get better!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tententora on November 14, 2007, 12:02:13 AM

Tententora on
Tententoraupdate soon!

Tententora on November 13, 2007, 11:34:16 PM

Tententora on
Tententorakeep going