Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Da' Fangirls

this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^

Chapter 5 - Da' Fangirls

Chapter 5 - Da' Fangirls


i don't own Naruto

Sakura began to realize that each of these guys were fairly cute,but that had to mean they had fangirls or girlfriends. While in this thought,she was interupted by Naruto yelling, "Hey,there's Akuna High School!"

Sakura released her mind from her thought and looked out the window at the school. 'Not exactly the prettiest place in the world,is it?' she thought.

'Get used to it,you're gonna be here for a long time!' said inner Sakura. 'Anyway,try to be happy!You met these guys,and they're all really cute;especially that Sasuke one^^' Sakura thought about this. 'I guess so, but I just wanna be friends.'

"Hey Sakura?" Sakura suddenly realised that Naruto was talking to her. "U-um,sorry Naruto.What did you say?" But she didn't really like the face he gave her. "Are you okay?You seem a bit nervous?" Sakura must have really zoned out to look nervous. "Yeah,I'm fine."

Naruto gave her a sweet and stupid. "Okay,well since we're here,I wanted to tell you that you should be careful when you get out of limo. The thing is,we have a lot of fangirls from last year,so you might want to be careful of that." Sakura could easily understand this and knew they would want her staying away from them so their fangirls wouldn't get suspisious. "Okay then." Sakura said, smiling back.

So Sasuke got out of the limo first, since he always got the full blow of fangirls. Then the other three guys got out in any random order, while Sakura quickly got out last. She tried her best to look like she had just got here and it seemed no one had noticed she was in their limo. So since she seemed safe,she looked towards where the guys were. It seemed each of them were surrounded in a crowd of fangirls,and it looked like one girl was practically hanging on to Sasuke.

Sasuke realised that Sakura was looking over in his direction, but he turned hishead,not wanting someone to notice him looking at her. Sasuke whispered something in the ear of the girl hanging on to him,and she let go. Sasuke then pushed his way out from the annoying fangirls and helped the other guys get away from their fangirls,then Naruto made a quick smile back to Sakura and made a movement with his hand for her to follow them. She new it wouldn't be a good idea to hang out with them too often,or the fangirls might think she was the girlfriend of one of the boys,and she didn't want to be on anyones death list because of that.

Suddenly, Sasuke gave Nauto a good knock on the head. This shocked Sakura at first,but at that point Sasuke had turned his head in her direction, and he shook his head. 'Oh...I get it.It's a bad idea to be hanging out with them too much on the first day,since they'll get the most fangirls today. So...I should keep a good distance from them for a while.' she nodded a reply to Sasuke, a slight frown on her face. He was glad she could understand,so he gave a slight smile back and turned his head. Sasuke walked off,the other guys following him,as a a few girls still whispered in crowds behind them.

A/N:I wrote this in the morning but i edited the second half at night,so you peoples that already read this might need to reread it.yea...i think that sounds right so please R&R!




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tententora on November 15, 2007, 10:14:49 PM

Tententora on
Tententoraactually its really good

GreyPichu on November 14, 2007, 11:14:14 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuJust wanna say,i'm sorry if this chapter kinda sucks.I think i wasn't in the right mood.-_-'