Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - To...The Office!

this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^

Chapter 7 - To...The Office!

Chapter 7 - To...The Office!

i don't own naruto

Sasuke walked off,the other guys following him,as a a few girls still whispered in crowds behind them.

'Well,i guess it's just me again.' Sakura thought to herself. 'Anyway,I should get to the office to grab my schedule.'

So Sakura walked inside the building, keeping a fair distance from the boys. She desperatly wanted to be standing next to them and talking, but comeing in any closer distance might get Sasuke mad again. Sure, he forgave her for earlier when she asked him a "stalker" question, but she didn't want to make another mistake. She didn't want to lose her new and only friends.

Sakura guessed that the guys already had their schedules, so she was kinda alone on going to the office...and she wasn't completely sure where it was. She thought about asking Naruto, but thought that there were still too many fangirls surrounding them. She was kinda popular at her old school, and she had a few fanboys that might follow her around today, but she didn't really want to look like some fangirl.

After a short few minutes of being confused, she noticed a boy with shiny,short hair and a green shirt. Although he looked a little odd, he seemed like a nice kind of guy. 'Well, seems like HE is the perfect guys to ask.' Sakura finally walked over to him.

"Um...excuse me?My name is Sakura. what is your name?" that sounded like a good start to friendship. The strange looking guy turned to her, a bright smile on his face. "Good morning, Sakura! My name is Rock Lee, but you can call me Lee." Sakura thought the expression on his face was really creepy, but she had to ask him about the office. "Well, Lee, I was wondering if you could point out where the office is for me?" Sakura was glad that he didn't offer to show her where it was, but instead said, "Of coarse! Right down this hall, then turn to the left." Sakura nodded. "Thank you, Lee!"

She was incredibly happy to get away from the almost too cheerful Lee. It seemed like she already had another fanboy. Anyway, she didn't want to be too late to her first class on the first day. Once she finally made it to the office, she gave the lady at the desk her name. As she waited, a sudden surprise walked through the door.

"S-Sasuke?" she basically stutterdered. "I thought you already had your schedule..."

Sasuke looked up at her, looking a bit surprised for some reason. " I do have my schedule... but Naruto was bugging me about how worried he was that he wasn't sure if you got to your first class." At this moment, the lady handed Sakura her schedule, which Sakura took and Sasuke looked over her shoulder. "And it looks like your in our first class, looks like the five of us can sit together." Sakura smiled to him now, which kinda frightened him. "So, you came to the office to see if I might still be here? That was nice of you." Sasuke slightly turned his head. "I had to, or Naruto would be bugging me about if you made it to your first class or not...Anyway, let's go, since all the good seat will be taken even if we're on time for class." Sakura nodded and they walked out the door together.

"Hey Sakura...?" Sasuke finally broke the silence as they walked to class (It was okay since very few kids were in the hallway.) "Yeah?" she replyed sweetly, but just in a friend voice. He lifted his head just enough for her to see his eyes. "Just to let you know, I have a girlfriend."

A/N: OH!I think it sounds exciting, just thinking sasuke's got a GF! But don't worry,this has SasuSaku in it all the way!^^ I think this story will start including Sakura's friends soon, maybe in a few chapters or so.Anyway, PLEASE R&R! I <3 you guys so much for reading this! *gives a hug to you all*


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on November 17, 2007, 5:07:59 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1*Screams loudly* HURRY IT UP!!!!