Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - To...The Classroom!

this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^

Chapter 8 - To...The Classroom!

Chapter 8 - To...The Classroom!

i do not own naruto

"Hey Sakura...?" Sasuke finally broke the silence as they walked to class (It was okay since very few kids were in the hallway.) "Yeah?" she replyed sweetly, but just in a friend voice. He lifted his head just enough for her to see his eyes. "Just to let you know, I have a girlfriend."

Sakura suddenly stopped completely, and it took her a moment to come back to Earth. "U-uh,oh...i, um-" Sasuke stared at her now, looking a bit confused.  'This is an odd reaction.' he thought silently. 'At least she's not breaking into tears like some fangirl...good thing, since i thought she might...like me.' Sasuke almost flinched at the thought that SAKURA(of all the other girls he had known for half an hour^^) would like him. It just didn't sound right for some reason.(EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOTHING BUT RIGHT!!!)

Sakura finally gave an actual reply. "Um,Sasuke.I'm sorry if i led you to think I may like you...I just think your a great guy." Her smile came back now. But there was a short awkward silence. "Let's get to class, Sakura-chan." 'WTF?! I've never met ANYONE who called me Sakura-chan on the first day we met.' Sakura gave him a surprised expression and he realised why. "I ment Sakura." He said boredly, Then quickly continued walking to class. sakura realised this and tried to catch up with him. "Sasuke,it's okay. You CAN call me that if you want to." Sakura tried to make him give her some type of expression, but he didn't reply to her. He just kept his head down till they got to the classroom.

Sasuke walked in quickly so know one could realise they walked in together. When Sakura entered the room right after him, she heard a loud booming voice in her ear. "YEAH! SAKURA'S IN THE SAME CLASS AS US!" Of coarse it was Naruto, whom everyone was now starring at. Sakura blushed in slight embaresment(sp?) as he ran up to her happily. "This is great! And luckily for you guys the teacher's not here yet!" At this time, Sasuke elbowed Naruto on the back of the head(because he said 'you guys',meaning Sakura and Sasuke), which made Sakura giggle softly. Then, as Sasuke was about to give Naruto a talk on why he should shut up about Sakura and himself, a girl whom looked slightly familiar  grabed Sasuke around the arm. "Sasuke-kun! Why'd you take so long to get to class?"

Sakura immidiatly new this had to be his girlfriend. "Sorry, Nico-chan, I had to grab a book from my locker and there was hallway traffic." 'What a great lie.' Sakura thought to herself. So,to avoid being anywhere near Sasuke, she went over to Neji and Shikamaru, who looked bored out of their minds. Luckily there were desks in rows that were 6x6 rows, so they all had a chance to sit near each other. Sakura just hung out around Naruto for the next few minutes(Sasuke was just being annoyed by fangirls), until the teacher walked(guess who that is^^')

"Good morning class, sorry I'm late-" As you would know, they go throught that little got-lost-on-the-path-of-life thing and all(sorry but i'm not to great at explaining that part). "Anyway, you may all just call me Kakashi-sensei. Now,before we do anything else, i would like to tell you that i have assigned seats for everyone."

A/N:YES!finished another chapter! i thought that was a good point to leave off at. if your wondering WHY that's a good point to stop at, it's supposed to be if The guys and Sakura will be sitting together.btw, i hope u know the entire routine of when Kakashi is late and so on^^' PLEASE R&R! luv u guys

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on November 17, 2007, 11:03:01 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1-___- Ok..but... MORE PLZ!!!