Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - First Period Class

this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^

Chapter 9 - First Period Class

Chapter 9 - First Period Class

i don'ts owns Naruto (...that was odd)

"Good morning class, sorry I'm late-" As you would know, they go throught that little got-lost-on-the-path-of-life thing and all(sorry but i'm not to great at explaining that part). "Anyway, you may all just call me Kakashi-sensei. Now,before we do anything else, i would like to tell you that i have assigned seats for everyone."

The groans could easily be heard around the classroom. Sakura didn't think to much of it since she had other chances to be in her friends' classes that day. But Naruto was definatly upset; you could tell by his loud complaining. "Okay, class, quiet down and I'll tell you where you sit." the class got quieter and Kakashi stood in front of one row. "Okay, from front to back, Kari Armen, Cassie Chrissman-" The random names continued for 3 more rows, leaving 2 empty seats in the back of each row.

"In row 4, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Nicole Misa, Ryan Glen, 2 empty seats." he moved to the next row as the ones whos names were just called sat down. Sakura thought it might be kinda weird sitting by Sasuke, with his grilfriend sitting behind him. If she talked to him much, she had to be careful, cause his girlfriend could get suspiscious and Sakura could be killed.^^' "In row 5, Naruto Uzumaki, Rock Lee, Sara Minel-" these random names continue until everyone has a seat and Neji and Shikamaru are in different rows, sitting in front of empty seats.

Naruto was, of coarse, super-happy to be sitting by Sakura, and Sasuke, although not showing it, thought this seat plan might go quite well. He actually went through his mind, working on a plan as to how he could maybe get Sakura and Nicole to be friends. That would make it easier for him to talk to Sakura without Nicole get p*ssed off.

Sasuke's thought was then distracted by Kakashi. "Okay, since it's the first day, we'll go down each row, say your name and something you like." So the class began by eveybody saying stuff about theirselves. It finally came to Sakura. "My name's Sakura-" she had been thinking hard about what she wanted to say, since she liked a lot of stuff usually. "My favorite color is pink and I like hugs!"(^^'''''''''''') that was totally random, but she said it anyway. Sasuke smirked and Naruto made a mental note of this. Now Sasuke had to speak. "My name's Sasuke, my favorite color i bIack but I hate just about everything else." Nicole knew very well that he didn't hate her, so she giggled lightly. The rest of the class said something about their self (Naruto likes ramen, Shikamaru likes sleeping, Neji likes basketball) until everyone was finished.

"Okay,we have some time left in class, so everyone may do whatever you please." Everyone immidiatly ran to their friends and started talking. But as soon as Sakura got up, something definatly surprised her. Naruto had just decided that embracing Sakura and giving her a hug was okay. To Sakura though, it felt strange, since the people she most often got hugs from were her friends, but naruto was...a bit different. "You like hugs, right, Sakura?" Naruto asked cheerfully, loosening his arms around her. Sakura thought for a moment then nodded. "Yeah, I love hugs." Naruto laughed and tightened his grip again. Although it was kinda strange, it was just a friendly hug and it was nice.

A/N:Okay,Sakura's sitting in the front because i always sit in the front, i liked the idea of hugs so Sakura gets hugs from Naruto^^, this IS HINAxNARU STILL(i wanna make that clear) Naruto probably sounds a bit odd in this chappie but oh well, I liked it. PLEASE R&R! Still luv u guys!



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment