Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Finishing the School Day

this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^

Chapter 10 - Finishing the School Day

Chapter 10 - Finishing the School Day

i dont own Naruto *yawn*

"You like hugs, right, Sakura?" Naruto asked cheerfully, loosening his arms around her. Sakura thought for a moment then nodded. "Yeah, I love hugs." Naruto laughed and tightened his grip again. Although it was kinda strange, it was just a friendly hug and it was nice.

While Nicole and Sasuke were talking, she noticed the two. "So, Naruto finally found a girlfriend?" Sasuke was confused at first, but looked in the direction she was looking towards. 'WTF!?' Was Sasuke immidiate thought. But for some reason, he felt slightly ticked off. Just seeing Naruto and Sakura look like they were so close made him mad. "That's Sakura, and she's just a friend." he said, without even thinking. "Hm?" Nicole looked slightly unpleased. "So, you know her enough to be friends. I'm the only girl you've ever been friends with, so is the same thing gonna happen with her." Sasuke could tell she ment the boyfriend-girlfriend thing. "No, we're just friends." Sasuke basically repeated.

Naruto finally let go. "Ha, I love hugs, but no one ever wants to give them." Sakura giggled again for some reason. Naruto was just such a great guy, it made her laugh.^^' At that moment, the bell rang and everyone grabed their stuff. "See you late, Nico-chan." Sasuke said to Nicole before walking to the others. Then something he just HAD to say came out of his mouth. "So, you guys aren't just friends anymore, huh?"

Sasuke didn't even know why he said this. Sakura looked at him, and you could tell her eyes were not as soft as they had been before. "What do you mean Sasuke?" Sakura asked, closely followed by Naruto, saying, "we're all just friends." But Naruto still wasn't to happy with the Uchiha's attitude today. "Why do you have to act like such a jerk Sasuke?" Naruto had had enough with Sasuke. He turned right around and walked out the door.

Sakura stared at him as he left. 'Why do these guys have to fight!? It makes me so unhappy.' Sakura almost thought she felt a tear come to her eye, but she immidiatly wiped it off her face. Too bad Sasuke had to nictice her upset look. "Sorry, Sakura. We just fight sometimes." Apparently, Shikamaru thought this was the perfect time to get in on the conversation. "They fight all the time, Sakura, so I'd suggest getting used to it." He walked right out of the room now, closely followed by Neji. Sasuke gave them death stares as they exited.

"Well, Nicole knows that we're friends, so it probably will be okay if we walk together now." He looked down into Sakura's almost soft eyes. "And Naruto will get over my attitude sooner or later.... Anyway, what's your next class?" Although Sakura wasn't too happy about their fighting, she didn't want to be mad at either of them. Once she took back out her schedule, Sasuke said, "We both have gym next." So they walked to gym together, getting a few glares and whispers from people as they passed, but Nicole always checked with Sasuke if she heard rumors about him dating other girls. They seemed perfect for each other actually.

I'll just try to make this simple by saying that's basically how the day continued. She had the guys in most of her classes, Sasuke and Naruto not talking much in any of them. They didn't get any other assigned seats(luckily) and Sakura got to walk with Sasuke to every class they had together, sometimes acompanied(sp?) by Nicole. She seemed to try to make friends with Sakura, wich was kinda odd, cause they didn't have much in common. The school's lunch was okay(really not too good) and Sakura learned a bit more about each guy. They luckily got no homework so that was really nice, and this was turning out to be a fairly well day.

When the end of the day came, Sakura was invited to have a nice ride home in Sasuke's limo, and the entire way they discussed different topics, Naruto and Sasuke avoiding each other still. She found out that Neji really wanted to be on the school's basket ball team, and Shikamaru had gotten really good grades in his last school. But she also discover that Shikamaru, Neji, and Naruto were all without girlfriends, which she kept as a mental note for her friends.^^

A/N: this is the second chapter i wrote today(3rd or 4th for this weekend^^) and i think it turned out kinda nicely. even thought Sasuke's got a girlfriend, he's super nice to Sakura, so that pretty cool...i know there was something else i wanted to say, but i cant think of it...OH YEAH! okay, if u guys know any good IM usernames for EVERYONE (this include hinata,ino, and tenten) please let me know your ideas. THANK U SO MUCH! please R&R and I love u all  *hugs to everyone*


 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on November 18, 2007, 4:34:18 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuokay, the story luckily turned okay but it was hard to get on, and the computer ticked me off for basically NO reason^^
btw,an example for an IM username would mean like... 'MentallyRetarded929' ...^^that's best i can think of(talking about naruto^^')

GreyPichu on November 20, 2007, 10:42:48 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuif i don't get IM usernames, I'll just use cell phone calling.