Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Phone Conversation

this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^

Chapter 11 - Phone Conversation

Chapter 11 - Phone Conversation


-_-i still don't own naruto

But she also discover that Shikamaru, Neji, and Naruto were all without girlfriends, which she kept as a mental note for her friends.^^

Once they were fairly close to her house(she gave them directions) she said, "I can walk the rest of the way. Thanks for driving me home." Sasuke just nodded to her, but didn't really say goodbye. As sakura was getting out, Naruto asked, "Hey Sakura, do you want us to pick you up here tomorrow morning?" Sakura looked at him for a moment. "Is it really okay with Sasuke?" Naruto returned a distressed look and turned to Sasuke. "Sure, see you tomorrow." Sasuke said boredly. Sakura nodded. "awesome! thanks, Sasuke." She got out completely and closed the door.

After a couple of minutes, Sasuke had also dropped off Neji and Shikamaru, and now it was just him and Naruto. They basically had a glarring contest, but Naruto finally gave up. "Uh, whatever." So he brought up a new topic. "You know, I think you and Sakura could be a really nice couple." Sasuke shot him a death glare. "I have a girlfriend, me and Sakura are just friends." They had finally made it to Naruto's house and he was getting out. "Okay, Uchiha. Whatever you say." he hopped out, Sasuke giving him a really mad glare as he left. 'Damn that guy.'

Once Sakura had entered her house, she noticed a note on the counter. "Dear Sakura, I'm getting home late. Please make dinner for you and your brother. Thank you, Love mom." Sakura read the note aloud to herself, but ignored it for now. She wanted to see if  any of her old friends could talk right now, so she ran up the stairs almost immidiatly.

Once in her room, she grabbed her cell phone and dialed Ino's number. There were 2 rings before she picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi Ino! I missed you."

"Sakura!? Yeah!I missed you too." They continued a strange conversation of how much they missed each other. So Sakura changed the topic.

"So, how's school going?"

"What do you think?It stinks! For one thing, you're not there. And also, there are hardly any cute guys." Ino suddenly paused. "How many cute guys are there at your school?"

Sakura almost frightened herself when her first thought was...Sasuke. "Um..." Sakura was slightly unsure of what to say, but she wanted to tell Ino.

"Well, I met these four really nice guys, and I think if you could ever get the chance to know them, you'd become good friends."

"You met FOUR cute guys?! You mean you even talked to them?"

'Yeah, i guess, but at the beginning of the day they seemed to totally hate me..." Sakura remembered the moment Sasuke remarked that she acted like a stalker.

"Well, if you met four guys, and they're all your friends, couldn't that mean each of us can have one?"

"What do you mean 'Have' one? If your talking about boyfriend and girlfriend then I should tell you they all have fangirls and one of them has a girlfriend." Sakura didn't really like this conversation too much.

"Aw. That would give us a smaller chance of getting together with them." Ino sighed over the phone. "Well, since we haven't gotten to see each other in a while, why don't we meet up at the mall tomorrow?'

Sakura thought for a moment. "that sounds great!"

A/N: I kinda rushed during this chapter because i have to get ready for school, and Sakura only talked to Ino, but she'll see her other friends in a chapter or two.Please R&R thank you!



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on November 22, 2007, 9:17:24 PM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichupart of this sounds kinda weird,but basically Sakura wanted to tell her friends that the guys were single(except Sasuke) and then she didn't think it was too good an idea,maybe because she would be the only one without a boyfriend...yep, just making that clear as i can

Tententora on December 18, 2007, 11:25:30 PM

Tententora on
TententoraNot really its good. keep going!