Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Another Day

this is a high school story.anyway,it's starts as Sakura going to a different school than her best friends.Sakura thinks this will be a suckish school,but guess WHO she comes across in this new school.usual naruto pairings.Please read and reply!^^

Chapter 12 - Another Day

Chapter 12 - Another Day



i do not own Naruto

quick A/N:I figured it out. Sakura's first thought was that her friends could become JUST FRIENDS with the guys,which is why she didn't Ino's idea,which was closer than friends.okay, continuing...

"Aw. That would give us a smaller chance of getting together with them." Ino sighed over the phone. "Well, since we haven't gotten to see each other in a while, why don't we meet up at the mall tomorrow?'

Sakura thought for a moment. "that sounds great!"

"Cool. See you at 4:30 tomorrow."

"Okay, see you." Sakura hung up the phone. She was now excited that she would get to see her friends again tomorrow,since she really couldn't live without them. She went downstairs and pulled out a few packages of Ramen Noodle soup for her and her brother. Then a thought just happened to come to her. 'I wonder if Naruto and Sasuke will be fighting tomorrow again.'

The Next Day

Sakura woke up as usual, but she was in a better mood than yesterday. She felt really happy just because she was going to the mall that day with her buddies. Even though she shouldn't be this happy, she couldn't help it, so she turned on her radio. Going through a few stations, she came to 'Bleed it Out' by Linkin park. It was one of her favorite songs, so she sang a large amount of it while fixing her hair. Then she put on her outfit for the day-a sort of double tank top that was blue and black, black skirt, black shoes and different blue jewelry.

Once she was completely finish with makeing herself look as nice as possible, she turned off her radio while it finished 'Last Resort' by PAPA ROACH!(^^) Her clock now 7:30, and school started at 8 o' clock. She rushed down the stairs, just deciding to skip breakfast. "Sakura! Come back and eat." her mother yelled at her as she passed the kitchen. Sakura knew better then to get her mom mad, so she ran back and grabbed a slice of toast, immidiatly rushing out the door.

Sakura ran to where she was dropped off at yesterday, and noticed the limo was already there. Had they been waiting long? Also Naruto was leaning up against it outside, apparently waiting for Sakura. When he noticed she was there, he gave her a wide "fox-like" smile. "Good morning Sakura-chan!" Sakura had hardly noticed the 'chan' he put in her name, since as soon as she ran up to him, she felt his immidiate embrace. She giggled lightly while hugging him back. "Sorry, did I keep you guys waiting long?" Naruto finally let go, saying, "Not too long, so it doesn't matter." He moved aside to let her in the limo first, obviously trying to be a gentlemen. But after both of them were in, there was a loud smirk of annoyance.

"Flirting again, Naruto?" Sasuke just had to be an idiot and destroy the good feeling of the morning. Just what Sakura needed. And of course Naruto immidiatly gave a discusted reaction to him. "Shut up, loser-" he was going to finish, but Sasuke's eyes told him to be quiet. Sakura just looked at both of them, but soon decided to speak up. "So, Sasuke, would you like a hug?" She was currently sitting a few inches away from him, so she could give him a hug right now. And that could distract them from each other.

Sasuke swung his head to her, his eyes very dark and not a light could be found to them. When Sakura saw his cruel eyes, she new the answer immidiatly. "No, Sakura. Just shut up."

A/N:ok i'm stopping here cause my brother wants to get on and i have to get to bed. but u can imagine how naruto's gonna feel about Sasuke saying that to sakura. actually the next chapter wont be much of a war with them, but there be a chapter like that coming up.anyway i really hope ur enjoying this story and please let me know if u are. thanx ppls!love u!^^


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment