Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - That One Suckish Dream

Sasuke wakes up on the first day of High School to a nightmare of his best friend. So was this some pathetic dream, or a memory of his friend's Summer Vacation?

Mostly SasuSaku-mostly, not entirely

Chapter 1 - That One Suckish Dream

Chapter 1 - That One Suckish Dream

I dont own Naruto, dammit^^

'Sasuke,' He heard the word as a whisper, coming from his best friend in the world. He had her pinned against a wall, in an unknown ally way. She attempted to make her eyes rise to his, but it was impossible. The boy just glared at her unemotionlally, then suddenly he felt his actual self enter the dream. His was in such shock, immidiatly backing away and letting her fall to the ground. He had stabbed her with a knife and her blood now poured on to the ground. "Good job, Sasuke." came a voice from close-by, but he ignored it. He just starred at her. Starred, then screamed.

Sasuke suddenly sat straight up in his bed, cold sweat pouring down his face and body. He just starred blankly at the floor, until remembering the image of a certain pink-haired girl lying cold and limp on the ground, covering blood. He immidiatly griped his face with his hands and tried to cling the image out of him. 'It was only a frickin' dream Sasuke.' He though to himself. 'Another damn dream about her...but it was more painful then the last few I've had.'

His alarm clock suddenly startled him, and he remembered the fact that today was the first day of 10th grade. He tried to shake the image of the girl out of his head, but it was difficult. They had been friends for so long, but over the summer break he had started having strange dreams about her. They hadn't seen each other in a while and they didn't talk at all over the summer. So he was pretty happy that he could finally see her again today.

He got up as his alarm clock started playing, "So Far Away" by Stained. He quickly got dressed in black baggy pants and a sleeveless black shirt. He kinda looked like a punk but he liked the way he dressed. Sasuke walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower and spike his hair. Once he was finally done, he realised he was running a bit late. He rushed out of his bedroom door, first quickly grabbing a special necklace from a shelf on his wall. It was given to him when she and himself had known each other for one whole year. She had one exactly the same. The necklace was similar to a leather collar;his was blue and hers was pink.

Sasuke had planned on just running out the door, but his mom made him eat breakfast. So he quickly ate a bowl of cereal before rushing out the door. When he had ran down a few blocks, he noticed a few guys standing at the end of the sidwalk,and a sudden annoying yell. "HEY SESUKE!" He smirked and waved to his other super close friends, Naruto. Next to him stood Shikamaru and Neji. The 3 of them had apparently been waiting for Sasuke for 15 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: yep, i finally got in a first chapter. srry if it's a bit more then mild violence, but i was in a good sad story mood! (I was just reading, "I'll Risk It All For Him", love that story!^^) so anyway, i was really tired and my brother just HAD to got on the computer, so i tried typing fast. Also i didn't really mention that girl was Sakura but obviously u figured that out. Anyway, PLEASE R&R! I love ppl who R&R, they're so AWESOME!^^(u all know u r!) so anyway, thanks for reading, and i'll try updating soon.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ZeldaGirl9793 on February 11, 2008, 10:35:04 AM

ZeldaGirl9793 on
ZeldaGirl9793This is great! ^-^

GreyPichu on February 18, 2008, 2:08:52 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuthanks!!!

zerotimberwolf on January 3, 2008, 11:20:26 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfcool! please continue