Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Finally

Sasuke wakes up on the first day of High School to a nightmare of his best friend. So was this some pathetic dream, or a memory of his friend's Summer Vacation?

Mostly SasuSaku-mostly, not entirely

Chapter 2 - Finally

Chapter 2 - Finally

OMG I dont own Naruto, but I dont deserve it, some other ppl do though!^^

 "God Sasuke, you took forever!" Naruto shouted , even though Sasuke was just a few feet away from him now. "We were about to leave without y-" "Shut up, jacka**, can we just go now." Sasuke interupted Naruto in a p*ssed off voice. He really wanted to get to school, he had to see her as soon as he could. Naruto just glared at him, but at least he had stoped shouting. Sasuke just smirked and walked ahead of the other few. Neji smirked and followed, as Shikamaru muttered some 'troublesome' words and walked on too. So Naruto tried to be smart and followed them as well.

 A young girl woke up that same morning at the same time as Sasuke. She was also going to his school and she was in the same grade. Luckily she hadn't had a terrible nightmare like him. Of coarse the girl was still very tired, but she was actually woken up by her best friend yelling through her window. "SAKURA, YOU LAZY A**! WAKE UP OR WE'LL ALL BE LATE!" Sakura suddenly realised the time. She had really over slept and her mom didn't bother with waking her up (she doesn't own an alarm clock). So she immidiatly jumped out of bed and ran to the window. "I'll be down in a few, Ino!" Sakura shouted to the girl, before immidiatly changing clothes and rushing with her hair. She had luckily picked out clothes the night before so she didn't have to look for any. She was now wearing an embroidered dark purple shirt and a black skirt.

Sakura was soon ready to leave and rushed out her bedroom door, quickly grabing a certain special necklace on her dresser. She snuck through the kitchen, past her mom so she wouldn't have to eat breakfast. Finally she was outside her house and her friends were all standing on the sidewalk. "Finally!" shouted her best friend Ino. Behind Ino stood two of her other good friends, Hinata and Tenten. "Sorry guys, I-" "Don't apologize, just start walking." Ino interupted and started walking faster than usual. Sakura started walking at normal spped though, then turned to the other two girls. "I guess Ino REALLY wants to see Shikamaru.^^" Sakura said to the girls, and the 3 of them started giggling. "Well, we haven't seen them like all summer, right? I guess all of us are a little excited." Tenten spoke up, and Hinata joined in. "W-well I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing Naruto again before getting to class." She spoke in basically a whisper, but she was usually like that. Tenten and Sakura giggled lightly, and Hinata seemed a bit embaressed. But they had all been friends for so long, all the girls and guys kinda missed each other.

The 3 girls finally caught up to Ino and soon all of them had arrived at the front of the large high school. Ino screamed happily, "It's so great to be back!" She seemed a bit over joyed, because it got the attention of some students. At that moment, 4 guys entered the front area of the building as well, also hearing a loud voice they could completely remember. But the first of them to speak up was of coarse... "HEY, HINATA!!!" Yes, of coarse it was Naruto. Hinata turned in his direction, and blushed a bit, giving a small wave. And of coarse the fox-like boy just ran up to her and gave her a huge hug! "I missed you a lot, Hinata." he spoke in his light, gentle voice. Hinata's face got a bit pinker. "I missed you a lot too, Naruto." Then she returned the hug very lightly.

 "You haven't changed at all, huh?" Shikamaru suprisingly walked up to Ino, a slight smirk/smile on his face. Ino immidiatly clang on to him as if she were a obsessed fangirl. "I'll never change, Shikamaru!" She kinda acted like she didn't plan on letting go, but she wasn't blushing. So Shikamaru just put a light arm of her shoulder and she actually did start blushing. Then she immidiatly started talking about her huge mall shopping spree over the summer, and Shikamaru tried to listen (she was talking REALLY fast).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: wow, this was a pretty long chapter for me. in the next chapter i will be adding Neji, Tenten, Sakura, and Sasuke's greeting. So i'm pretty excited about typing that! btw, please let me know if u think i should type in the actual cuss word or leave it as it is. PLEASE R&R! Thank you!^^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on January 4, 2008, 7:34:30 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfYeah he was "trying" to listen to that mouth going 200mph! lmao

GreyPichu on January 4, 2008, 8:49:48 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichulol, u bet!^^