Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro

Sakura is new to school, but she''s already found herself a great a group of friends and the oppurtunity to sing in the beloved boy band consisting of the school rebels.

Chapter 1 - Intro

Chapter 1 - Intro
Okay I've had a hard time with this but i'm tryng again.

Sakura is a 15 year old just arriving in 10th grade. She has only been to Crowe high school for one week and already she has gotten a few very good friends - Ino, Hinata, and Tenten. Also she has decided to tryout for a band called Writing Letters. (she'll try out in the following chapter) The band consists of Sasuke as the lead guitarist, Neji as bass, Naruto as drummer, and Shikamaru is the manager. Sakura is already making friends with Shikamaru, as she's already having problems with Sasuke and his attitude. But maybe if she joins the band, she can become friends with all of them. So is her voice good enough for her to become the lead singer of the group? Sakura's gonna go through a year of drama, romance, humor, and music.

A/N: ya the intro still kinda sucks but like hell it's better.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on July 9, 2010, 12:59:10 PM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD MAn, OF COURSE Sasuke is the leas guitarist, cause he's just so amazing sometimes. LOL! Wonderful work so far!