Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sakura's Morning

Sakura is new to school, but she''s already found herself a great a group of friends and the oppurtunity to sing in the beloved boy band consisting of the school rebels.

Chapter 2 - Sakura's Morning

Chapter 2 - Sakura's Morning
i dont own naruto

Today was the day. The day Sakura Haruno would tryout for the band, Writing Letters. The day she would sing infront of people she hardly knew for the first time. And the day that Nacho Cheese Doritos chips would be added into the vending machine in the Crowe High School cafeteria. Yep, big day.

Sakura had a difficult time getting out of bed that morning. No, she actually wasn't too excited to try out for Writing Letters. Really the only reason she would be trying out for Writiing Letters was because Ino, Hinata, an Tenten insisted that she tryout. But the four girls made a deal that Sakura would only tryout if her three friends would also. They agreed non-enthusiastically.

Once Sakura was sitting up in her bed, she tried gathering her thoughts. She had just had a dream about Joe Jonas, even though she didn't have a crush on him. Weird, right? Then her thoughts wondered to what would happen today. 'Damn.'she thought. 'What if I mess up while I'm trying out today, or I just suck? Whatever' she shook off the thoughts and got up from her bed, immidiatly heading over to her radio. She turned the station until she found, 'Shake It' by Metro Station.

Sakura took a quick shower and straightened her hairbefore walking over to her wardrobe. 'Hmm... I gotta wear something good today, since I looked like rap yesterday. Sakura finally decided on wearing jeans and a kinda thin shirt that made her feel different, since she usually wore skirts and t-shirts. After grabbing her favorite necklace and turning off the radio, she ran downstairs.

Her dad was preparing breakfast, since her mom had left for work at about 4 in the morning. Her mom wasn't home often, so her dad took care of her a lot. He was actually overprotective, and he didn't like it when anything looked different about Sakura. So he was a bit surprised when he saw her wearing a thin shirt.

"Sakura?" her dad asked.

"Yes?"

"Well... are you sure your comfortable with the clothes you're wearing?"

"Uh... yes, I think I look fine. Is anything wrong with what I'm wearing?" Sakura was hoping that her father wouldn't protest.

"N-no, It's okay, you look fine." Yes! Sakura thought, smiling happily to her dad.

"Okay, well I'm not hungry this morning so I guess I'll just get going." Sakura tried to rush to the door but she wasn't fast enough.

"Stop, right there. I won't let you leave this house without breakfast. And you like scrambled eggs." Sakura sighed. Her dad didn't like her skipping breakfast. So Sakura scarfed down her scrambled eggs quickly before running out the door. She wasn't running late really, she just wanted to get to school early to talk to her newest friends.

A/N: Yay, I finished the first chapter and I think it's pretty good. Definately not as suckish as my past tries for first chapters. Well, please Read and Reply, it's much appriciated. =]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment