Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ino's style

Sakura is new to school, but she''s already found herself a great a group of friends and the oppurtunity to sing in the beloved boy band consisting of the school rebels.

Chapter 3 - Ino's style

Chapter 3 - Ino's style
i dont own naruto. ='[ *cries in my own personal emo corner*

Sakura walked silently down the street, away from her house. 'Thank God dad didn't have a seizure over what I'm wearing!' Sakura wasn't wearing these clothes to impress anyone, she just wanted to look like everyone else.

Anyway, Sakura continued walking until she came to the front of the school. She qickly scanned her eyes over the school. It looked pretty old. It was kinda weird that Sakura's dad would actually want her to go to a school like this.

After a couple minutes, she spotted her three newest friends hanging out by one of the larger trees in the front of the school yard. They hadn't even noticed her approach their group since they were talking. And Ino seemed kinda upset.

"Ino," Tenten was speaking, "You might get in trouble with the principal. I think you should go put on your gym shirt." Tenten had a serious look on her face, and Sakura could see why Tenten was saying this.

Ino's shirt was a tank top kind of shirt, obviouly not allowed with the school dress code.

"And Ino," Ino looked over to the now speaking Hinata. "You know who else might have a problem with that shirt..." Ino frowned at her until Sakura spoke up.

"Uh, good morning you guys." Sakura spoke quietly, afraid Ino would glare at her. But Ino actually looked at her and smiled.

"Morning Sakura, what's up?" Ino asked.

"Umm I guess my dad almost didn't let me wear his shirt, that's whats up." Sakura smiled from her pride of wearing a fitted shirt.

"That's cool, now you look a lot more like the rest of the girls that go here." Ino smiled down on Sakura, since Sakura was about half a foot shorter than her.

"Hey Sakura?" Tenten spoke up. "Do you think anything's wrong with what Ino's wearing?"

"Umm..." Sakura didn't really know how to answer, but Ino's shirt was not school dress code. If she wore it somewhere like at the mall, it would be fine. "I guess... it looks okay."

Ino smiled. "Ya guys, so stop complaining about my clothing." Ino quickly started walking to class, followed by Hinata, Tenten, and Sakura.

When the four girls arived to their 1st class, Ino quickly spotted Shikamaru sitting on a table and talking to another girl. But Ino didn't say her usual happy 'hello' to Shikamaru. It was kinda strange, she just walked to the other side of the room and immidiatly started talking to other guys.

Sakura observed all of this. "Hey Hinata?" Sakura asked.

"Yes?"

"Why does it seem like Ino's avoiding Shikamaru or something?"

"Well, this isn't the first time Ino has worn a shirt like that. And when she does, Shikamaru gets kinda mad. So she tries to stay away from him so she won't get yelled at by him and the principal."

"Hmm... why does Shikamaru get mad at her?"

"I'm not sure, I guess Shikamaru just doesn't want her getting hit on by guys."

"You guys are talking about me." Sakura was suprised to hear another voice in their conversation. She looked to her side and saw a teen almost a foot taller than her. Shikamaru.

"Umm... good morning, Shikamaru." Sakura tried to smile innocently.

"Where's Ino?" Hinata looked over to the other side of the room where Ino was, and Shikamaru followed her eyes.

"Okay." Shikamaru's expression seemed like he had seen her wear this shirt many times before. He walked over to where Ino was stil talking to her guyfriends.

"Hey guys." Shikamaru spoke from behind Ino.

AN: lol apparently i have to end the chapter there. So ya i tried my best on this chapter and hopefully it's good. Please read and reply!! =] Thanks

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment