Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Drake and Josh! XD and Some other stuff.

Sakura is new to school, but she''s already found herself a great a group of friends and the oppurtunity to sing in the beloved boy band consisting of the school rebels.

Chapter 4 - Drake and Josh! XD and Some other stuff.

Chapter 4 - Drake and Josh! XD and Some other stuff.
A/N: Hey guys! I'm finally attempting to continue this story, so hopefully it'll be getting better. Last time I was typing for this, i felt like it might not be going anywhere popularity-wise. So hopefully it'll start sounding better soon. =] Ok i dont own naruto and here it goes!

"Hey guys." Shikamaru spoke from behind Ino.

The 2 guys that Ino had been talking to looked up at him, one grinned and the other gave him the peace sign. They were Drake and Josh, a couple of his friends. (lol isn't it weird that I named them that? ^_^')

From a distance: "Looks like Ino's busted." Sakura said to Hinata.

"Yep."

Back to Shikamaru and friends: "Hey Shikamaru." Said Drake.

"What's up?" said Josh.

As they spoke, Ino kept her head down, mentally cussing at Shikamaru.

"Do you guys mind if I talk to Ino far a second?" Shikamaru asked.

The two guys smiled at him, obviously thinking he was gonna ask her out.

"Ya sure, dude." said Drake. The two guys walked past him, but before passing Drake whispered into Shikamaru's ear.

"You better not be asking her out. Ino's hot, dude, And I want her." Josh snickered behind him as they kept walking towards the other side of the classroom. Shikamaru frowned as they walked away. He knew that Drake and Ino had only become friends this year so they weren't like life-long friends that would never go out with each other.

Anyway, Shikamaru walked over to Ino and stood in front of her until she stood up and actually lifted her head a little. She looked like she was about to cry, which was something she almost never did. Shikamaru didn't care, he bent down slightly to whisper in her ear. She frowned at him even more.

When he finished whispering to her, he took off the black AC/DC hoodie he was wearing and handed it to Ino, who put it on obidiantly.

After a couple of seconds of standing like this, Ino got kinda pissed. She decided to try to make herself feel better by putting up her middle finger right infront of his face.

Shikamaru studied her expression and sighed. Without caring much at all, he slapped her hand out of his face.

"Ugh." Ino grunted. 'That frickin hurt. God, I hate when he treats me this way!'

Ino fumed off while Shikamaru walked away smiling slightly like nothing happened. But deep down he felt kinda like he shouldn't of slapped her. 'Who cares, me and Ino use physical violence a lot.... But that's usually just playing around.... Whatever.

"Hey Shikamaru." Sakura walked over after watching this whole little event. "Ino looks pretty upset."

"Yep, oh well." Shikamaru smiled, but he looked kinda upset at himself right now. He then noticed that Sakura was looking pretty intently at his face and he decided to go sit in his assigned seat. Class was probably gonna start any second now.

Sakura looked up at the clock. 'Class should be starting now.' She looked over to her assigned seat, and her eyes traveled over to the boy sitting next to it.

There he was, high school's most adored boy, Sasuke Uchiha. WHY did Sakura have to sit next to him? It's next like the teacher hated her, there was really just no other seats in the class.

Suprisingly, this morning there werent quite as many fangirls around him as usually. Oh well, Who cares how many of them there were?

Sakura walked over to her chair and sat in the seat next to Sasuke, who looked completely bored to death of the fangirls around him. Not a second after she sat down, all the girls put their attention on Sakura. They gave her some deadly glares before walking off. Sasuke watched them walk away, then turned his deep, black eyes on Sakura.

"The only good thing about you sitting there is you make the fangirls go away more quickly." said Sasuke.

"The only good thing about You sitting there is you make me feel smarter." Sakura replyed. They both glared at each other then looked away.

"I should seriously reconsider trying out for your band." Sakura said in a very annoyed tone.

"Ya you should." Sasuke agreed. "It would be a nightmare if you joined Writing Letters."

Sakura was about to talk back until the bell rang and Kakashi entered the classroom. She just glared at Sasuke again but he attempted to ignore her.

'Jeeze, I really hate him. Sakura thought.

A/N: Yay i finished another chapter! =] I feel successful but mad at my friend at the same time lol. Well please read and reply, and Sakura will probably try out in the next chapter. And wasn't that whole 'Drake and Josh' thing in the dumb. XD lol i feel silly. ok ya so R&R and thanks lotzz, bye! =]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment