Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Talking To Naruto

Sakura is new to school, but she''s already found herself a great a group of friends and the oppurtunity to sing in the beloved boy band consisting of the school rebels.

Chapter 5 - Talking To Naruto

Chapter 5 - Talking To Naruto
AN: Okay, its 11:06 at night. I just had a lot of great food and 10 billion awesome fresh baked cookies that me and BrokenMoonScar made, and im listening to some great rock music, so i guess this might be a typing mood for me. I dont have ideas but we'll see what happens. =]

'Jeeze, I really hate him. Sakura thought.

The class continued for a while. Ino was still fuming a bit, Shikamaru looking pretty bored, Hinata paying attention to Kakashi (Nerd XD jk) and Sasuke and Sakura having a couple of glaring contests. Sakura eventually decided to ignore Sasuke completly and act as if he wasn't there. That was basically impossible for every other girl in school.

As soon as the bell rang, Sakura got up and walked to Hinata's desk.

"Oh my gosh, I can't stand sitting next to him. He's so..."

"Arrogant maybe?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." Sakura agreed. The two girls walked out of the room, avoiding Ino who still looked pretty upset. As they walked, Sakura bumped into someone.

"Sorry, my bad." Sakura looked to see who it was. "Oh, hey Naruto." Shikamaru had introduced her to him before.

He looked to see who it was. "Oh, hey. Sakura, right?"

"Yep."

"Good, I forget names easily."

"Your in the Writing Letters band, right?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, and your trying out for it, right? Remember, the tryouts are tonight."

"Okay. I won't forget."

Naruto nodded, then turned his attention to Hinata. "Hey Hinata!" He spoke more cheerfully to Hinata, as if he had known her his whole life.

Hinata acted as if she didn't know what to say, so she replied with a simple, "Hi." As Hinata spoke quietly, she noticed a light pink coming to her cheeks. Was she almost blushing?

Naruto gave her a small fox-like smile, then turned. "Better get to class." He said as he walked away.

"See ya." Sakura yelled back. "Come on, Hinata."

They continued walking. Sakura was heading to gym, as Hinata had Social Studies next with Tenten and Ino. Sakura was actually with Shikamaru, Naruto, Neji and Sasuke in gym, but she didnt talk to them.

As she turned the corner to go in another diredtion, she quickly stopped and turned to Hinata. "Hey Hinata?"

"Yes?"

"Can I talk to you today during lunch? I just want to ask you about... something."

Hinata looked a bit nervous, but nodded, smiled lightly, and continued walking.

AN: Okay i had like no time for this cuz my dad's kicking me off, but i feel accomplished of it. =] Please Read and Reply!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on September 28, 2008, 7:55:40 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfOhhhhhhh Hinata like Naruto.

Zero: No shoot! *hits the top of my head*

Hey! *starts fighting with him*