Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Lots of 'Friendship.' =3

Sakura is new to school, but she''s already found herself a great a group of friends and the oppurtunity to sing in the beloved boy band consisting of the school rebels.

Chapter 6 - Lots of 'Friendship.' =3

Chapter 6 - Lots of 'Friendship.' =3
AN: Okay well it's only 8:20 and my dad's watching a movie and mommy and brother are working on french hw stuff so watever... and i am bored, i dont wanna read, so i'm gonna type. yay! here i go.

The next half of that day passed by pretty simply. Sakura avoided Sasuke, Ino and Shikamaru still weren't talking, Tenten thought about why she hasn't been mentioned much in this story so far, and Hinata CONTINUED to pay attention in class.

Finally lunch time came around. Ino had lightened up a little and was walking with the girls to lunch, but she didn't talk to them. Then Sakura remembered something.

"Hey, Hinata?" Hinata turned her head to her friend. "Remember what I said earlier about how I wanted to talk to you during lunch?" Sakura asked.

Hinata had a confused look on her face, then realised what Sakura ment and her face showed a nervous expression again.

"Yes, I-I remember." Hinata stuttered.

Sakura nodded. "Follow me for a second." Sakura walked down the hallway a little more then turned in a direction of a hallway leading away from the cafeteria. Hinata followed hesitently.

Once they were both a good distance away from other people, Sakura quickly turned to Hinata.

"You don't happen to have a... crush on Naruto, do you, Hinata?"

Hinata immidiatly blushed. "O-Of course not! Why would you ask something silly like that?" Hinata looked very embarresed, as if someone had just found out her deepest, darkest secret.

"Well," Sakura said, "I guess you just blush as red as a rose in front of every boy in this school, then?" Sakura grinned.

Hinata's expression lightened a little, as if her thoughts were off elsewhere. "...I was really... blushing that much...?"

Sakura smiled sweetly. "Kinda. But don't worry, Hinata. I swear I wont tell anyone about how you feel."

Hinata looked at Sakura intently, as if reading her face to see if she was telling the truth about not telling others. "Really?" Hinata began to smile.

"Absolutly! Now let's get to lunch." Sakura spoke happily. Hinata grinned at her and nodded, then they both walked to the lunch room.

'I can't believe she likes Naruto! But I can't let that slip to anyone, and it looks like she trusts me with this secret. Sakura thought.

The two got to the lunchroom and walked to the table the girls had been sitting at the past few days. The guys sat at a table next to there's, but they hardly sat with each other.

Ino was currently not in the lunchroom. She had just been useing the restroom when she walked out and accidently bumped into someone.

"Sorry." She spoke quietly before looking up, immidiatly frowning. It was Shikamaru. She was about to march off before he grabbed her arm.

"Hey." His voice was very serious, and as Ino glanced at his face, she realised his face was a little tence. Very suddenly, he pulled her into a hug.

"You know how I feel about what you wear somedays, and I don't like us fighting." Ino just stood there, her expression blanker than white paper. That expression changed to a slightly-sarcastic, ignorent face, and she decided to hug him back.

"I'm not a little kid anymore, Shikamaru. And I'm smart enough to not become some guys girlfriend for the wrong reasons."

Shikamaru smiled lightly. "Yeah, I know." He ended the hug and they walked back to the cafeteria, not saying another word.

'Things are so simple between us. Ino thought. I'm so glad for that.
'


Ino bought a lunch of a burger and fries. She wasn't a very nutritious person. ^_^' She returned to her usual table and met up with Tenten, Hinata, and Sakura.

Lunch wasn't very exciting, and neither was the rest of the day. Although Sakura did happen to notice Tenten talking to Neji(if i havent said anything about him, he's also in the band), earlier in the day. Sakura was sure this was just a friendship, since Neji didn't seem quite as energetic as Tenten and Sakura thought Tenten wasn't too into boys.

Anyway, the guys all went to Sasuke's house to get ready for the band singer auditions right after school, as the girls wished Sakura good luck on her audition and went their seperate ways.

Sakura got home, and a couple of hours later, walked to where Ino had told Sakura Sasuke's house would be.

A/N: Wow I guess that's my longest chapter EVER! lol it feels like it took a while and i think part of it might sound crappy so PLEASE try to enjoy it anyway! Now I'm gonna go listen to Bowling For Soup. And you guys should go comment this chapter. lol Thanks for reading and please read and reply! =D

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on October 4, 2008, 12:35:52 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfsweet