Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Tryouts!

Sakura is new to school, but she''s already found herself a great a group of friends and the oppurtunity to sing in the beloved boy band consisting of the school rebels.

Chapter 7 - Tryouts!

Chapter 7 - Tryouts!
A/N: Yay I'm so happy to get to update this again. okay so Sakura's gonna finally try out for the band in this chapter! Oooh, excitment! lol I'm going to post lyrics of the song she sings in the chapter so I'd suggest listening to it on any youtube video of it. =] Okay!

Sakura had been walking down the sidewalk for the past 10 minutes, and she expected to see Sasuke's house momentarily. Originally, she was supposed to be walking with Ino, Tenten, and Hinata right now. But all three girls had claimed they were 'busy.'

After a couple more minutes, a large group of people were spotted. Large, as in a LOT of the girls from school. Sakura stared at how many girls there were, then just sighed and kept walking towards the group. 'I guess any fangirl would die to be in the same band as their dreamboy.'

When Sakura got to the outside of the huge group, she got a few nasty glares from girls. They probably knew that she was sitting next to Sasuke in her math class. But whatever, Sakura didn't care.

As Sakura waited, different girls all went into Sasuke's grauge separatly to privatly tryout for the band. Apparently the lucky new lead singer would be informed the next morning, before school started.

After Sakura was near the beginning of the line, she realized something. She had forgetten to pick a song that she would sing for her tryout. She panicked a little at first but after thinking for a few moments, she new what song she would sing as she reached the beginning of the line. Sakura opened the side door to grauge and saw Sasuke, Naruto, Neji and Shikamaru sitting around the almost cozy looking grauge.

When Sasuke looked up to see who was next, he immidiatly glarred. In a sarcastic voice, he said, "Oh joy, look who it is." Shikamaru pushed Sasuke off his chair and smiled to Sakura, "Hey, you can start whenever." Sakura took a couple good breaths, then began singing what she thought was a good song to sing.

(Bring Me To Life, Evanescence)

How can you see into my eyes like open doors
leading you down into my core
where I've become so numb without a soul my spirit sleeping somewhere cold
until you find it there and lead it back home

Wake me up inside
Wake me up inside
call my name and save me from the dark
bid my blood to run
before I come undone
save me from the nothing I've become

After having a slighlty rough time with the first couple words, she thought the rest was okay. She tried to sing the part of the song that she had sung slowly and at the right beat that every note sounded pretty good. When she was finished, she hoped to see smile from atleast Naruto, Shikmaru, and Neji.

She noticed Sasuke's facial expression before anyone elses. It could only be described as shock, atleast to Sakura. He just stared at her, his mouth slightly hanging.

"I need a break." Sasuke said quickly, immidiatly leaving the grauge while slamming the house door in the process.

'So... did he like it?' Sakura frowned to herself, then realized that Sasuke's opinion of her vocals wasn't the only opinion that mattered. When she turned her head, she was suprised to see that Neji actually looked impressed at her singing. Naruto had his usual smile on, but it was more serious than usual, which made Sakura think he enjoyed it. Shikamaru's face was unreadable for a moment, but it soon changed to a smile.

"Good job, Sakura. You were better than most of the other girls today." Shikamaru spoke, sounding very pleased.

"Wow, really? Thanks." She spoke happily, surprised that they all liked it. But Sasuke's thoughts on her voice was still a mystery.

At this time, Sasuke was inside his house, standing against the wall next the the door to the grauge. Dammit, she was good. And the guys seemed so happy for a girl who wasn't a fangirl to tryout. Oh god, I don't want Sakura in the band!

Sasuke was really pissed off for a few minutes, so he took time to think things through. He kept telling himself that there were a lot of other girls that could be the band's lead singer. After he was sure the guys had finuished talking to Sakura, he came pack into the grauge.

"You okay?" Neji questioned Sasuke when he came back in the grauge looking worried.

"Yeah, who's trying-out next?" Sasuke asked Shikamaru.

"Nobody, we found our new lead singer."

A/N: Yay, finished it! I like the ending but it might be too simple. idk. i guess they could of listened to more girls trying-out. But lets face it, they'd ALL be fangirl. ^_^' So ya, please read and reply while I go read manga. =3

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on October 25, 2008, 2:22:27 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolflol Oh Sasuke must be pissed