Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - An Unusual Morning

Sakura is new to school, but she''s already found herself a great a group of friends and the oppurtunity to sing in the beloved boy band consisting of the school rebels.

Chapter 8 - An Unusual Morning

Chapter 8 - An Unusual Morning
A/N: Yes, I'm finally getting around to typing more of this. But I gotta go to bed soon, so I may not make it long. We'll see. =] Please enjoy!

Sakura woke up the next morning to the sound of her alarm clock playing Who's Going Home With You Tonight? by Trapt. She smiled, trying to understand a few more of the lyrics since she didn't know all of it. That smile soon turned to a frown as she thought of the afternoon before.

'Gah... I wonder what happened to Sasuke, after he left the room. He was probably seriously pissed off, thinking of ME being in HIS band. Sakura slowly began to get up, taking a few minutes to adjust her eyes to the sunlight coming throught the window. 'Being in a band with him... he doesn't understand that that's not much of a walk in the park for me either...'

Sakura chose to wear skinny jeans and a sweatshirt with her old school's name on it. She hadn't worn skinny jeans a lot, just because she thought they may look bad on her, but Ino had previously told her to try them out again. Sakura looked in the mirror, turning to see how the jeans fit. They felt pretty comfortable, and they didn't look too bad. 'I'll ask Ino about them.' After straightening her hair and brushing her teeth, she came downstairs.

"Good morning, Dad." She greeted. Her father was making an omelet on the stove.

"Good morning, Sakura." He responded. She walked over next to him, examining the omelet. She had never been a big fan of omelets. "Uh, I'm just gonna have some cereal, okay?"

"Suit yourself." Her dad responded. Then re realized the jeans she was wearing. "I thought you didn't like those jeans." Sakura looked down at the jeans. "I didn't, but my friend said I should try to wear them again. And I'm starting to like them a little." She said with a smile.

Her father took a moment to respond. "Sakura... the clothes you've been wearing recently, well, I had thought you didn't like them much because you prefered nicer clothes." He seemed to be having a hard time finding the words, and Sakura stood there, somewhat confused with where this was going. "So... you aren't wearing these clothes just to fit in more at your school... or to impress someone, are you?" Sakura stood there, kinda ashamed that her father would ask her this. It was just a slight change in what she had been wearing, and who would she want to impress?

"Dad, I'm just wearing these clothes because I think I should give them a chance. And they're not that bad." This was an awkward conversation, so she looked for an excuse out of it. She glanced at the clock. She still had some time, but she pretended she was late. "I better get going, I'll see you later, bye!" Sakura ran out the door, not waiting for a reply and completely forgetting about breakfast.

Now that she knew where Sasuke's house was, she knew she had to pass it on her way to school. A short moment after she passed the Uchiha's driveway, their grauge door opened and a car pulled out. Sakura glanced back at it, noticing it to be a very nice car. She wasn't good with car names, so she didn't know what kind it was. Put what really stood out about it was the person sitting in the car: Sasuke. 'Of all the people.... Okay, it's okay, just keep walking like you didn't notice.' Sakura continued to walk.

Sasuke pulled out of the graudge, taking his time since he had plenty of time. When he got on to the road, he saw a girl walking down the street a ways. The pink hair was too familiar. 'Ah, it can't be. But no one else has hair like that. Ha, stupid hair. Sasuke immidiatly considered just driving past her, but then he realized something. He was gonna have to get used to her eventually, so he might as well attempt to be nice to her. He found it hard since he hated her so. 'Whatever, maybe I'll be able to tell her about how the tryouts turned out, since the guys are making ME tell her anyway.'

He slowly drove up next to her. Sakura noticed this and kept walking as if she didn't notice.

'What is he doing?'

'What am I doing?' "Hey," he shouted, making Sakura turn her head to his car. She tried to act normal. When he pulled up next to her, she recognized his facial expression as the usual bored expression he had in class. But what he said next surprised her compared to his face. "Want a ride?"

A/N: Oooh, exciting, haha. I gotta hit the hay now (After the radio finishes playing Indestructable, of coarse!), but maybe I'll update sometime again soon. Anyway, please let me know what you think. Also, I was wondering if anyone had ideas about what Sakura's dad's job could be or what Sasuke's car should be? Thanks guys. =3

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment