Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - One of Those Short Chapters With No Name.

Sakura is new to school, but she''s already found herself a great a group of friends and the oppurtunity to sing in the beloved boy band consisting of the school rebels.

Chapter 10 - One of Those Short Chapters With No Name.

Chapter 10 - One of Those Short Chapters With No Name.
pheww, it's been a while sinse i've typed. well it's gonna happen. okay here it goes. (takes deep breath) :)

Sakura continued to her usual hang out spot where her friends were waiting. She was spotted first by Tenten, who gave a dramatic, excited wave. "Heyy!" she called, emphasizing on the "ey."

"You seem awfully excited." sakura gently place her favorite school bag, the neon yellow aeropostale bag, on a cleaner patch of pavement. "What's up?"

"Tenten has some pretty big news!" Ino blurted out, getting so psyched so quickly, sakura wondered if it was legal.

"Shut up, I don't want the entire student body to hear you." Tenten made a harsh remark, Hinata giggling at the two before speaking up. "It is pretty exciting. Just tell her Tenten, no big deal." Tenten gave each girl a glare before I spoke up. "I have some pretty big news myself. Wanna hear?"

Tenten looked for any excuse to change the topic, and obviously Ino got even more excited for new gossip. "Well, it turns out," Sakura began, "that I'm now an official member of that band you guys made me try out for." (gosh guys, i forgot the name of them. or was there no name?)

"What?!" Ino nearly shreiked. "Seriously? Oh my gosh, you're gonna be the most popular irl in school! People are gonna make t-shirts with your name on it!!"

As Ino planned her career as a star, Hinata replied, "No way. Wait, How did this happen?" Sakura took a moment to explain what happened earlier that morning, stating that Sasuke offered her a ride and that's when he told her.

"This is great!" Tenten started to get excited as well. "And Ino's not entirely crazy. You could be the next be the next big thing around here."

Sakura hadn't even thought of the attention she could be getting from this. As she pondered the idea, she was grabbed around the waist and practically lifted off the ground by Naruto's hug.

"Congratulation, Newbie!" he yelled into her ear, before being asked to let go. Shikamaru approached from behind him and said a warm, "Congrats" as well. Neji even approached her and gave her a thumbs up. Sakura said thanks to all three, thne took a moment to look back at her girlfriends. When she got a glimpse of Tenten, she appeared to be blushing.

"Guys, seriously, Sakura is going to be the coolest girl in school!" Ino loudly exclaimed once again. "But, hey, you'd take my spot then. Sorry, second-coolest." Sakura mad one of those fake laughs like in Pokemon when they have really bad jokes at the end of the show.

"Well, it is true. And with a new lead singer, word will get out and we'll be big news." Shikamaru agreed. Everyone was gettting so excited, Sakura almost didn't realize that Sasuke wasn't with the boys.

"He must have already headed to math." she thought to herself, before getting back to her friends. "This is going to be such a great thing. And, well, maybe Dad will think it's socially-healthy for me. Or something like that"

ooh, look at that. the end. i'm beat, goodnighttt. :)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment