Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - More Than Three Words

The Beauty Pop gang is in for a surprise when they hear the prom is quickly approaching!

Chapter 3 - More Than Three Words

Chapter 3 - More Than Three Words
Wouldn't it be cool to create a comic book? i wouldn't know, i don't own beauty pop. :)

"Wait! Kiri!" Taro continued to shout from behind as he and Kanako tried to catch up to their fast-paced friend. She looked as if she were looking for someone.

Once outside of the building, Kiri scanned the schoolgrounds. 'Where did that guy go? I can't believe I'm even wasting time doing this, but...' Kiri's thoughts were interrupted when her friends approached from behind. Each took a moment to regain their breath. "Wow Kiri," Taro started, "You ought to be on the cross country team or something." Kiri snickered as she looked at the two, but it was obvious that she appriciated them. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the movement of a figure, and a familiar face with his back hunched over sitting on a bench.

"Give me a second, guys." she replied. "Then we can walk home, okay?" She shoved her hands in her pockets, realizing that the weather was in fact getting colder. When she got a closer view of the boy, she realized he had his hands clasped and he was without gloves or any coat. 'I guess I'm the same way.' Kiri giggled to herself, recalling past seasons when she would wait until the snow fell to wear a coat.

"You know," Kiri began, so that Narumi realized she was standing there. "I'm not going to help with your workshop." He lifted his head, not replying to what she was saying. Actually, he looked about as clueless as ever. "That sounds like something just for you and your friends. Besides, I'll probably have to work, and Seiji rarely gives me the day off." When the boy finally came down to earth, he replied, "Oh." The two were quiet for a moment. 'Wait, what? She actually wants to pass up an oppurtunity to practice. And she enjoys giving haircuts to people who aren't models much more than i do. And she's declining for us, for the Scissors Projest.' Narumi was completly caught up in his thoughts, and he hardly realised when Kiri said something. "What was that?"

"I said that it's getting cold out. You ought to be wearing a coat." Kiri replied, turning to leave. After taking two steps, Narumi said a sentense consisting of more than three words. "Yo, Mussy-head. You don't have coat on either." Kiri turned her head, her lips curving into an ever-so-small smile. "No, I suppose not." She took one last look at him before turning back to her friends. "I'll see ya." She moved her hand in a gesture similiar to a wave. 'She's something else.' Narumi thought, before replying, "Yeah, see ya."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment