Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intros, Ideas, and Irritating People.

The Beauty Pop gang is in for a surprise when they hear the prom is quickly approaching!

Chapter 1 - Intros, Ideas, and Irritating People.

Chapter 1 - Intros, Ideas, and Irritating People.
Should I say something like, "I don't own Beauty Pop?" Okay, just to be safe, I don't own Beauty Pop. :)

"It sounds like the last model we worked on doesn't want to spread the word about the Scissors Project. Something about not wanting people to hear she let amateurs cut her hair." Ochiai, the president of the Scissors Project group, reported to his two close friends, Kei and Narumi. The Scissors Project was a club in their school that gave makeovers to girls. Recently, they'd been becoming more well-known, and they'd been giving haircuts to models and other high-class people. As for Ochiai's friends, Kei was the nail artist of the group, and Narumi was a "genius", as he called himself frequently, when it came to cutting hair.

"What?! That's so stupid! Why'd she even ask for us in the first place if she didn't want amateurs working on her?" Narumi replied, pounding his fist on the table and letting his anger get the best of him. He was almost ALWAYS angry. Kei hardly appeared to be paying any attention, completly absorbed in his new sweet potato chips. Kei only did two things: eat and sleep. That's if you don't include painting nails.

There was a knock on the classroom door, and before any of the boys even flinched, it opened to reveal Kiri, the other haircutting genius of Scissors Project. Along followed her two good friends, Kanako and Taro, whom also played a part in the Scissors Project club. Kanako was an excellent student, while Taro was excellent at collecting gossip.

"Kiri!" Kei jumped up excitedly from his snack to greet his friend. After Ochiai's heart skipped a beat or two, he gave a polite, "O-oh, hello Miss Koshiba." Kiri gave a small sort-of wave, and replied a short, "Yo." She always appeared to be absentminded and sleepy, but she really did care about others.

As for Narumi, his greeting wasn't so friendly, and he let his anger get the best of him again. "Umm, 'Yo?!' Is that all you have to say? Maybe next time you could wait until someone asks who it is!!" Narumi glared in Kiri's direction, and while her friends appeared to quiver in fear, Kiri hadn't moved.

"It's not my fault you're slow at responding." Kiri stated.
"What?? Are you calling me stupid?!" Narumi continued to huff and puff.
"Why is your face getting so red?"
"Because your being rude and it's making me pissed!!"
"Okay, okay, do you want to me to go back out there and shut the door, then knock again?"

By this time Narumi was fuming, and smoke seemed to be erupting from his ears. Ochiai walked over, interupting the argument. He placed a hand on Narumi's shoulder as he spoke. "It's good to see you all. Why don't you join us." As he spoke so charmingly, Kanako's own heart skipped a few beats. "What??!! Are you kidding me, Ochiai?" Narumi complained once more.

After a few more minutes, Narumi had finally settled down, but he continued to glare at the girl sitting across from him. 'Hmm, darn Mussy-head. How annoying.' He thought to himself, although he was far more irritating. And as for "Mussy-head," that was what he called Kiri. Maybe because he contuinued to forget her name, or because of her almost shoulder-length mussy hair.

After Kiri finished her conversation with Kanako, she caught Narumi's eyes on her own. "So, what is it you were ranting about before I 'rudely' walked in, Naru-Naru?" This was what Kiri called Narumi, because Kei called him that, and also because it bothered him a lot. "Naru-Naru" appeared to growl at her, so Kei explained that he was mad because a model didn't want to tell people about the Scissors Project. (Look at that, he was listening after all.)

"Ahh." Kiri replied, hardly seeming to care. But she did surprise everyone when she said, "That is dumb. The girl shouldn't have asked for us in the first place." Even Narumi seemed shock to hear she agreed with him.

Then, out of the blue, Kei interrupted the silence. "Hey, do you guys know what's coming up??" He hopped out of his chair as everyone watched him travel over to a calander with school events on it. He searched the page until he nailed his finger on one of the dates with a word next to it. "It's the school prom!!"

Narumi about bursted out laughing. "The school prom? Ha, what a joke. Sounds like the perfect place to be swarmed by girls asking you to dance." Kiri smirked, daring to reply to his comment. "This coming from Naru-Naru, the woman-hater."

"Stop calling me Naru-Naru!!" Then Ochiai interuppted before things got ugly again. He had been deep in thought sinse Kei announced the prom. "Narumi, perhaps, you could stop yelling for just a minute. I have an idea."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadzGirl on August 7, 2010, 9:24:43 AM

ShadzGirl on
ShadzGirlPretty good start.Like how you introduce each character:3

GreyPichu on August 11, 2010, 10:57:59 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuthank you.

darkwolf333 on August 7, 2010, 9:21:45 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333great writting^^ ur good at it

GreyPichu on August 11, 2010, 10:57:36 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuthanks a bunch. :)